ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday Charlie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Time to act? I think so. And you? (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
24th May 2006 01:34 PM
sirmoonie
24th May 2006 01:43 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Shhhhh...we wanted it to be a surprise.

That is what you clowns told us in '04 as Repubs picked up more seats and won the White House again

Howe was that suprise?
24th May 2006 01:54 PM
rasputin56 Just because the owner of Diebold guaranteed that he would deliver Ohio to Dubya and the Secretary of State Katherine Blackwell used Nazi tactics by closing down vote counting centers because of mythical decrees by Homeland Security not to mention the disenfranchisment of thousands of Ohio minority voters who at times had to wait 8-10 hours to vote doesn't mean it was rigged.
24th May 2006 02:02 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Just because the owner of Diebold guaranteed that he would deliver Ohio to Dubya and the Secretary of State Katherine Blackwell used Nazi tactics by closing down vote counting centers because of mythical decrees by Homeland Security not to mention the disenfranchisment of thousands of Ohio minority voters who at times had to wait 8-10 hours to vote doesn't mean it was rigged.

Of course, after a Federal investigation, zero of that was true, makes a nice sob story for losers however (jb as a lawyer you should be ashamed of yourself)

But we DO KNOW, that the son of the Democratic Mayor of Milwaukee was convicted of slashing the tires of the Repubs "get out the vote vans" the night before the election and we DO KNOW that Dems were convicted of giving homeless people cigarettes in Milwaukee to vote Dem

And we do know that Wisconson was 10 times closer than Ohio in the vote

24th May 2006 02:03 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

The bottom line, they have controlled both houses for over yrs, and the country has never been in worse shape...

Good point. Having the strongest economy in the history of mankind as of today it has never been in worse shape

Liberalism = 100% emotion
24th May 2006 02:05 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
It was true Tele, it was true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that what you tell the Judge when you are in court?

Does it work?

"I say it is true so it is true"
24th May 2006 02:10 PM
Dan
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Of course, after a Federal investigation, zero of that was true, makes a nice sob story for losers however (jb as a lawyer you should be ashamed of yourself)

But we DO KNOW, that the son of the Democratic Mayor of Milwaukee was convicted of slashing the tires of the Repubs "get out the vote vans" the night before the election and we DO KNOW that Dems were convicted of giving homeless people cigarettes in Milwaukee to vote Dem

Once again, this is behavior not exclusive to any one party. See the 2002 New Hampshire phone jamming scandal which has actually bankrupted the state Republican party which now has about $700 in the bank.
24th May 2006 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Is that what you tell the Judge when you are in court?

Does it work?

"I say it is true so it is true"

No tele....on a typical hearing I start of as follows: May it pleae the cout, you honor, my name is JB, and I represent the plaintiff xyz, in this matter. We are before you today on Plaintiff's motion to compel discovery. (I tender tot he jude the motion and accompanying Request for discoery). You honor, in request #'s xyz, the plaintiff asked the Defendant to prosuce record reflecting, evideicing, or otherwise showing any and all measures defendant took to secure said premises, including, but not limited to, security guards, electronic alarm devices, surveilance video, periodic patrol of said premises, or any like or similar devices .
The defendant has objected claiming said request was broad and ambiguous. Your honor, clkearlyin a negligent security case such records, ieven if not admissible, are relevant and may lead to the discovery of further rlevant evidence. Even if subsequent mraures taken are not admissible at trial, they also can lead to the doscovery of admissible evisdence, Your honor, the defendants objections are clearly an attempt to further delay and hindr plaintiffs discovery in this matter. We not only request said objections be denied, buyut that you award plaintiff the cost of habving toi bring this motion as said objection are frivilous and have no nmerit in law.
Judge-I had a great time golfing yesterday in naples,,,you guys try to work this out.
[Edited by jb]
24th May 2006 02:17 PM
telecaster
quote:
Dan wrote:

Once again, this is behavior not exclusive to any one party. See the 2002 New Hampshire phone jamming scandal which has actually bankrupted the state Republican party which now has about $700 in the bank.

$700 in the bank?

There are Democratic Congressman with more than 100 times that in their freezers!

There are scumbags in both parties
24th May 2006 02:20 PM
Dan
quote:
telecaster wrote:

$700 in the bank?

There are Democratic Congressman with more than 100 times that in their freezers!

Now there will be Republicans running for office in New Hampshire who wont be able to count on their own party apparatus for any support.

The nice thing about the Milwaukee case though is that the prosecutor must've been dialed in with the mayor when recommending probation but the judge over-ruled it and sent them to the slammer.
24th May 2006 02:34 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

$700 in the bank?

There are scumbags in both parties

2 words=Tom Delay
24th May 2006 02:41 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Just because the owner of Diebold guaranteed that he would deliver Ohio to Dubya and the Secretary of State Katherine Blackwell used Nazi tactics by closing down vote counting centers because of mythical decrees by Homeland Security not to mention the disenfranchisment of thousands of Ohio minority voters who at times had to wait 8-10 hours to vote doesn't mean it was rigged.

It's Kenneth Blackwell & he's running for Ohio Gov. this year.
24th May 2006 02:44 PM
rasputin56 Yes, I know.

24th May 2006 02:48 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

What a fucking Pig...........she totally worked with Jeb to fuck us.....and he even told her to give up the race!!!

She has a huge rack

24th May 2006 02:49 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

She has a huge rack

Good point...and her dad is a Orange grove Braon will hundreds of millions!!!
24th May 2006 02:49 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

What a fucking Pig...........she totally worked with Jeb to fuck us.....and he even told her to give up the race!!!

Like the way Dubya and Jeb abandoned her and sabotaged her campaign. There is one seat in a red state thats staying Democrat.
24th May 2006 02:51 PM
glencar I agree what Jeb & W did to her was a disgrace. Inexplicable.
24th May 2006 02:51 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
I agree what Jeb & W did to her was a disgrace. Inexplicable.

Agree
24th May 2006 02:55 PM
monkey_man Plastic surgery and lipstick ain't gonna make that pig fly!!!
24th May 2006 02:56 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Agree

She was a real trouper for them,,and they abandoned her like a sinking ship-which is what her campaign is....nothing like that Bush loyalty ........
24th May 2006 03:02 PM
Dan
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Plastic surgery and lipstick ain't gonna make that pig fly!!!

She would be hot if she didn't look like a clown
24th May 2006 03:02 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

She was a real trouper for them,,and they abandoned her like a sinking ship-which is what her campaign is....nothing like that Bush loyalty ........

Actually they abandoned that ship to sink before it even left the dock.
24th May 2006 03:12 PM
jb I would still bang her..she is sexy in a sort of MILF way....as far as horror flicks, alwsy loved Omen with the great Gregary Peck(RIP)..also Carrie and The House on the Left.
[Edited by jb]
24th May 2006 03:13 PM
sirmoonie Why isn't George Walker Bush III doing anything about Iran? Is he going to continue to ignore this problem like he has done for the last six years? Like he did with North Korea? Will he wing a deal with Iran like he did with Quadaffi? I mean, at least the leader of Iran hasn't blown up any Americans that we know of? Doesn't he deserve the Bush pardon?

Why is that man so fucking stupid? I mean, howe do you grow up in the most privileged circumstances anyone ever has, gay ass prep schools, ivy league frats, houses/compounds all over the fucking place, more huge political and business contacts than anyone has a right to - all of this stuff handed to his dopey ass on a silver piss spoon, and he still can't ad lib more than a sentence or two. Hell, he can't even recite stuff he's been forced to try to memorize. What a joke that ridiculous man is. So is the dwindling harem of fools that seem to still believe that jackass has even the slightest clue as to what the fuck he is doing.
24th May 2006 03:19 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Why isn't George Walker Bush III doing anything about Iran?

What can he do "about Iran"? He isn't responsible for running the world. Let someone else do something about Iran.
24th May 2006 03:29 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

What can he do "about Iran"? He isn't responsible for running the world. Let someone else do something about Iran.

Ahhh, who cares anyways.

Hezbollah?

Jesus Christ, I had a lot of classes in college with students from the Middle East - Iraqis, Saudis, Egyptians, Yemenis, etc. First of all, they were disrespectful dickheads to the last damn one of them. But anyway, those fuckwits were always saying Hezbollah. I fucking kid you not. At the time, I thought it was arabic for "dude" or some other often used throwaway word. Now I know the pricks were chanting holy war in a U.S. university that they were PRIVILEGED enough to attend. Islamo-bags.
24th May 2006 03:38 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Were they German?

No. I just now got done saying they were from the Middle East. The story wouldn't make sense if they weren't. Germans say "Uber alles" and "Arbeit macht frei" and stuff like that.

You should have seen these Islamo-pricks JB. They would do their Allah prayers all the time, then go running around in $$$$$$ sports cars, enticing white women (very irresponsible white women - they were always getting slapped around and worse) to their parties. They hung around strip clubs like they were mosques. And absolute dicks. Just dick heads. One prof used to spread them all around the room during tests, because "Arab students seem to have different belief systems than the rest of the world when it comes to cheating." They fucking howled!!! The prof got reprimanded later, but the rest of us were cheering his ass.
24th May 2006 04:05 PM
sirmoonie Wait, turns out this wasn't even true?

Jesus fucking god almighty lord above friggin' Christ, there is no end to the lies of the liberal media and the people who cite to those lies.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/05/24/canada.iran.reut/

This thread must be deleted!
24th May 2006 04:06 PM
pdog My wife is in Germany right now!
24th May 2006 04:10 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
pdog wrote:
My wife is in Germany right now!

Germany has some of the greatest sex clubs!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)