ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday Charlie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Time to act? I think so. And you? (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
19th May 2006 01:35 PM
Riffhard Josh what do you think about this shit?

For a guy that denies the holocost he sure does have the nazi MO down pat

This idiot must be killed post haste!

Riffy
19th May 2006 01:50 PM
jb Thanks Riffy...se my post on same subject earlier...very scary and I wish Bush woukld act here...this is a real threat.
19th May 2006 01:55 PM
pdog At least this is going through a political process. I don't think the Nazi's did that... Deplorable, but in the same sense accountable.
Iran is an interesting country, I'm really curious to find out more about what's going on there. There's alot of really smart, thinking people, and there's a fanatical element too. Not unlike Germany in 1933.
19th May 2006 01:57 PM
glencar He's another insane world leader. Why did he ever get elected?
19th May 2006 02:24 PM
pdog At least he was elected.
19th May 2006 02:27 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Riffy...se my post on same subject earlier...very scary and I wish Bush woukld act here...this is a real threat.

If its Israel in danger here then it should be Israel's responsibility to deal with this one.
19th May 2006 02:29 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

If its Israel in danger here then it should be Israel's responsibility to deal with this one.

We can and will,,but we defer to the US as this would possibly cause WW3.
19th May 2006 02:30 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

Unfortunately, it's the region and the worlds problem. Israel is hated and used as a punching bag for the hate rhetoric.
19th May 2006 02:32 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

We can and will,,but we defer to the US as this would possibly cause WW3.

As with the immigration thing, I am always just a tad suspicious of those who consider themselves dual citizens.
19th May 2006 02:36 PM
pdog I'm Bi-citizenal... It's edgy.
19th May 2006 02:39 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
At least he was elected.

But that is what makes it so bizarre. I could understand a nutjob taking over a country by fiat but howe does a citizenry elect such a psycho? I mean I know we almost elected Algore but this Ahmedinajad is carazeeeeee.
19th May 2006 02:40 PM
pdog The USA had too much influence on the Iranian elections. We actually helped get that asshole elected.
19th May 2006 02:40 PM
glencar And now I have gas!
19th May 2006 02:41 PM
glencar That Hugo Chavez is another sicko.
19th May 2006 02:42 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
And now I have gas!

Just don't gamble, I did and it was wet. I'll stick to safe farts only.
19th May 2006 02:44 PM
glencar I followed Steelie's advice & had a burrito!
19th May 2006 02:45 PM
pdog I don't know what's crazier, following his advice or having a burrito. Damn, you're bold!
19th May 2006 02:51 PM
glencar More like uninspired.
19th May 2006 02:59 PM
monkey_man Soon Democrats will have to start wearing badges too! BTW what kind of source is Canada.com?? I don't know it.
19th May 2006 03:03 PM
glencar You don't need badges. We can smell you half a mile away.
19th May 2006 03:08 PM
telecaster
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Soon Democrats will have to start wearing badges too! BTW what kind of source is Canada.com?? I don't know it.

They are affiliated with www.truthout.org

Rock solid

Beyone reproach
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:

Unfortunately, it's the region and the worlds problem. Israel is hated and used as a punching bag for the hate rhetoric.

Why are they hated? For reasons we should let others sort out. To paraphrase von Bismarck (he was then speaking of the Balkans) 'the entire region is not worth the bones of a single grenadier'.....

Jumping Jack The hatred of Jews by Iran is only surpassed by the hatred of Christians by the Democratic party.
19th May 2006 03:09 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
You don't need badges. We can smell you half a mile away.

Like your farts!
LOL!
BURN!
Ha!
I feel alone!
Hold Me!
19th May 2006 03:14 PM
rasputin56
quote:

That would be impossible with your heads so far up your own asses.
[Edited by rasputin56]
19th May 2006 03:17 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:

Spoken like a German!
19th May 2006 03:24 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Iranian expatriates living in Canada yesterday confirmed reports that the Iranian parliament, called the Islamic Majlis, passed a law this week setting a dress code for all Iranians, requiring them to wear almost identical "standard Islamic garments."

Who knew Chalabi and his boys had family from Iran, too. Ex-Iranis in Canada have more knowledge about what's going on in Iran than anyone else? Sounds a little too familiar.
19th May 2006 03:27 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
The hatred of Jews by Iran is only surpassed by the hatred of Christians by the Democratic party.

I don't hate my grandma. . .in fact she doesn't hate herself either. . . stop drinking O'Reilly's kool aid.
19th May 2006 03:31 PM
telecaster
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

I don't hate my grandma. . .in fact she doesn't hate herself either. . . stop drinking O'Reilly's kool aid.

So howe much was Roves bail?
19th May 2006 03:37 PM
monkey_man
quote:
telecaster wrote:
So howe much was Roves bail?

Why do you keep hiding from your lies about Krugman? I mea culpa'd can you?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)