ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday Charlie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Euro tour news (updated) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
19th May 2006 11:29 AM
ListenToTheLion The site of The King Boudewijn Stadium (http://www.prosportevent.be) still does not say the show is cancelled....
19th May 2006 11:33 AM
voodoopug
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
The site of The King Boudewijn Stadium (http://www.prosportevent.be) still does not say the show is cancelled....

we have not had any contact with them.
19th May 2006 11:49 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we have not had any contact with them.

Who are 'we' and who are 'them'?
19th May 2006 11:59 AM
Gazza
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
The site of The King Boudewijn Stadium (http://www.prosportevent.be) still does not say the show is cancelled....

They'll probably 'officially' find out just before we do!

Bjornulf on IORR has said his contacts have told him Brussels is postponed. Stonesdoug has also reported it as being off

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm553.showMessage?topicID=25.topic

However, they're testing out the stage which has been constructed at the site at Werchter, so hopefully thats a good sign that there will be shows somewhere in the next few weeks
19th May 2006 12:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

Who are 'we' and who are 'them'?

this is best answered by Joey
19th May 2006 12:39 PM
tumblingdice01 The promoter for Brussels is still shamelessly sending out ticket reservation prompts to those that have not paid for their tickets! That's for a show they know themselves will never be held on 1 Jun, and if the payer can't go to the makeup date, they will keep their service charges!

There should be a law against it, but who knows in Belgium?
[Edited by tumblingdice01]
19th May 2006 12:40 PM
glencar Is Belgium lawless?
19th May 2006 12:42 PM
tumblingdice01 Let's just say that sometimes what you can get away with here leaves me shaking my head. I'll leave it at that.
19th May 2006 12:43 PM
glencar My head is shaking too but it has nothing to do with Belgium! Help!
19th May 2006 01:40 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
My head is shaking too but it has nothing to do with Belgium! Help!

did you fall out of a tree as well?
19th May 2006 02:02 PM
glencar Nah, I was a-laughing at some pdog writings. It didn't take long for him to surpass Joey, did it?
19th May 2006 03:20 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Gazza wrote:

did you fall out of a tree as well?

I did fall out of a tree today.
19th May 2006 03:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I did fall out of a tree today.

I was pushed
20th May 2006 02:20 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I was pushed

Ow that is too bad. I did fall out of a tree because I was very drunk.
20th May 2006 04:58 PM
Joey

My Stonesian Brothers and Sisters ..............

I most likely will be in Jury Duty AGAIN all next week so could somebody please let me know when the upcoming Rolling Stones European Leg of the tour is officially cancelled ?

I thank you all in advance and look forward to greeting everyone this fall during the Stones' Fifty - Seven Date " Mini - tour " of the states . Word .

Joe Sea ..... Scroll .
20th May 2006 05:02 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat [quote]Joey wrote:

I most likely will be in Jury Duty AGAIN all next week so could somebody please let me know when the upcoming Rolling Stones European Leg of the tour is officially cancelled ?

I thank you all in advance and look forward to greeting everyone this fall during the Stones' Fifty - Seven Date " Mini - tour " of the states . Word .

Joe Sea ..... Scroll .
[/quote

I will get in touch with you.
20th May 2006 05:06 PM
Joey " I will get in touch with you. "

Bless You --- You SHALL be greeted S.S.C.
20th May 2006 05:27 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I will get in touch with you. "

Bless You --- You SHALL be greeted S.S.C.

I know. I shall be needing your cell phone number.
20th May 2006 07:00 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joe Sea ..... Scroll .

it won't be cancelled, Keith is OK
20th May 2006 10:10 PM
rogerriffin Hope news soooooooooooooooooooon!

A friend of us Tzonistac paid the flight in january for Spain opening shows, she traveled today but only for no lost the money, but is disapointed as thousand of us.

I will travel to London since Aug 11 to 21, if they play at Twickenham in 20 i buy the ticket at same day for get security!

Hope i can see Stones in local side! its just a dream...
21st May 2006 12:52 PM
Jeep This is an article in the irish paper "Sunday Independent" today edition.
It's on page 16, a people chronicle by journalist Barry Egan
It's relating a jam in a pub in Dublin last monday.
Bruxelles is the name of the pub (on Harry Street in Dublin) and not the belgian capital.
The last words are not very optimistic for the next weeks...

22nd May 2006 02:24 AM
Staffan
quote:
Jeep wrote:

The last words are not very optimistic for the next weeks...

To add to the negative news, I got this from Björnulf at iorr.org (posted yesterday):

"This is your wake up call. Keith is still in New Zeland and he is not well. Do you think they will fly him in like an NHL player ready to play next week? I don't think so.

Bjornulf"

22nd May 2006 03:25 AM
FotiniD The Greek Guns 'n' Roses fan club spoke with the G'n'R management last Thursday and asked about the July 10 gig. The response he got was "We do not know yet. It depends on Keith."

Not a wild guess I suppose, but just to add this piece of info as well.
22nd May 2006 06:39 AM
Monkey Woman Hoping for an official annoucement this week, IIRC... The waiting is hard on our nerves.
22nd May 2006 07:01 AM
LadyJane What a roller coaster.

Not unexpected, given the nature of a head injury.

NOT a good thing that Keith is still in New Zealand, imho.

If was truly "on the mend" he'd fly home.

Dammit.

LJ.
22nd May 2006 07:17 AM
FotiniD
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

NOT a good thing that Keith is still in New Zealand, imho.
If was truly "on the mend" he'd fly home.

Yeah, that's how I'm feeling too. It'd definitely be a huge good sign if he just flew home.

The lack of information is frustrating! I just need to know how he's doing at this point, I don't mind if the tour news take longer... Just to know that he's doing fine!
22nd May 2006 08:55 AM
gimmekeef Surprising theres no follow up stories from NZ about his condition?....How often he is going back to hospital or even seen out and about....
22nd May 2006 09:12 AM
PartyDoll MEG The wait is killing me!! I can't even imagine what all of you with tickets and travel plans are experiencing!!
22nd May 2006 10:03 AM
razorback http://www.rollingstones.com/news/news.php?uid=544
22nd May 2006 10:06 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
razorback wrote:
http://www.rollingstones.com/news/news.php?uid=544

Merci.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)