ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Birthday Charlie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Euro tour news (updated) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
15th May 2006 12:52 PM
gimmekeef Always loved Ronnie's song " Josephine"....
15th May 2006 01:46 PM
ListenToTheLion Ronnie Wood der verrückte Mahler!
15th May 2006 01:55 PM
jostorm Der talentlose Maler, more likely!!! And thank the Lord he can stick to his dayjob....and I very much doubt that anyone would look at his pictures twice, were he not a Rolling Stone, that is....
Apart from that one tryptich he painted of all sorts of contemporary famous people,(I thought it was quite good!) there hasn't been a single painting of his that I thought of as even halfway good, or where I felt "yes! I want to have that hanging on my wall and live with it and look at it every day..."!.... It's a bit like "the bootleg thing", I don't really understand everyone's obsession with bootlegs either, apart from the collector's point of view, personally I have always found they sound like shite and are full of muffled seconds, mikes rubbing against clothes,and fans talking or screaming inane stupidities, I'd rather be at the concert or listen to a properly recorded album.....
15th May 2006 01:59 PM
jb Is the tour off?
15th May 2006 02:04 PM
jostorm Not yet....

God, this is like some Samuel Beckett play in which the actors have forgotten their lines....

15th May 2006 02:11 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Der talentlose Maler, more likely!!! And thank the Lord he can stick to his dayjob....and I very much doubt that anyone would look at his pictures twice, were he not a Rolling Stone, that is....
Apart from that one tryptich he painted of all sorts of contemporary famous people,(I thought it was quite good!) there hasn't been a single painting of his that I thought of as even halfway good, or where I felt "yes! I want to have that hanging on my wall and live with it and look at it every day..."!.... It's a bit like "the bootleg thing", I don't really understand everyone's obsession with bootlegs either, apart from the collector's point of view, personally I have always found they sound like shite and are full of muffled seconds, mikes rubbing against clothes,and fans talking or screaming inane stupidities, I'd rather be at the concert or listen to a properly recorded album.....

Its all a matter of personal taste.I like boots, Ronnies art and dont agree with your post.But thats what makes the world go round!
15th May 2006 02:11 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Not yet....

God, this is like some Samuel Beckett play in which the actors have forgotten their lines....

Actually, it is more like the child in the backseat of the car screaming, "Are we there yet?"
15th May 2006 02:27 PM
jb
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Actually, it is more like the child in the backseat of the car screaming, "Are we there yet?"

Very emotional post.
15th May 2006 02:30 PM
Some Guy my sources tell me that the tour is a go... my sources are in my head.
15th May 2006 02:46 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
jb wrote:

Very emotional post.

The rollercoaster of emotions of the past few weeks has left me extremely dizzy. I have decided not to ride it anymore and will try to "patiently" sit and watch until the ride is over.
15th May 2006 02:56 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

You have serious issues. Verrry serious.

You still dig me though baby, no? Still dig? I'm dugged? Yes?
15th May 2006 03:00 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You still dig me though baby, no? Still dig? I'm dugged? Yes?

Heat peaking at right time!!!!!!!!!!!!
15th May 2006 03:06 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Heat peaking at right time!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have caught fire all of a sudden. I can see them going 7 with the Pistons.
15th May 2006 03:07 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

They have caught fire all of a sudden. I can see them going 7 with the Pistons.

It's possible...I see 4-2 pistons...
15th May 2006 03:13 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
It's a bit like "the bootleg thing", I don't really understand everyone's obsession with bootlegs either,

neither do I, if I have to be perfectly honest

However, I've never claimed to be sensible or logical, so that might explain something...
15th May 2006 03:42 PM
jostorm Party Doll Meg wrote:

Now THAT was funny!!! Have you ever seen that Gary Larson cartoon with the family of Lemmings ?? Dad, Mum, and the two lemming children driving on their vacations. Obviously after the umpteenth time, the Dad suddenly turns round to the son (well, in reality he turns round to jb!) and says "If you ask one more time if the European Leg of the Tour has been cancelled, I swear I shall drive this car off the cliff, so God help me!"
[Edited by jostorm]
[Edited by jostorm]
15th May 2006 03:45 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

However, I've never claimed to be sensible or logical, so that might explain something...

As I posteds last week, I have my 10-15 boots from 72-81...and I am quite happy with them...they are the only good ones
15th May 2006 03:48 PM
jostorm
quote:
Gazza wrote:

And how many years exactly have you been in that bootleg-closet, Gazza, previously to stepping out right now ???
15th May 2006 03:51 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
jostorm wrote:

And how many years exactly have you been in that bootleg-closet, Gazza, previously to stepping out right now ???

I got a feeling, our friend can't find his way out through all the boots. But I am sure they are all well organized!!
15th May 2006 03:51 PM
jostorm
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Its all a matter of personal taste.I like boots, Ronnies art and dont agree with your post.But thats what makes the world go round!

Absolutely! You may even loath the paintings I surround myself with....
15th May 2006 03:56 PM
jb It's alwasy personal and some don't have it.
15th May 2006 03:57 PM
jostorm Some don't have what?
Dyslexia???
15th May 2006 04:00 PM
jb
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Some don't have what?
Dyslexia???

I am not going to comment on this any further, I have stated my opinion~!!!
15th May 2006 04:03 PM
jostorm It doesn't usually stop you???
What on Earth happened???
Is the other side winning???
15th May 2006 04:44 PM
Dan 1 closet, 1 pantry, 3 gorilla racks and a garage.
15th May 2006 04:48 PM
Moonisup no euro tour, no stones
15th May 2006 04:50 PM
egon Muppy?

MUPPY?????

Is that really you?

Where the F have you been?
15th May 2006 04:54 PM
Moonisup
quote:
egon wrote:
Muppy?

MUPPY?????

Is that really you?

Where the F have you been?

well, just lurking around over here
15th May 2006 04:55 PM
Gazza it's alive!!!!
15th May 2006 05:02 PM
Moonisup hahha, what was it? 1 month without posting? I wanted to give josh a headstart with his # of posting, I'll catch him before september
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)