ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Bang by TT!
Radrennbahn Weisensee, East Berlin, German Democratic Republic - 13th August 1990

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE EGGMAN IS BACK! Return to archive
05-22-03 06:54 PM
The Eggman After as many months I will make my return!
05-22-03 06:56 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Goo goo g'joob

-tSYX --- Yellow mattah custard, drippin' from a dead dog's eye...
05-22-03 10:10 PM
Turner I remember you used to make a shit load of posts back when I first found thids site. you da man!
05-23-03 10:49 AM
jb You only have 330 posts!!!
[Edited by jb]
05-23-03 11:01 AM
sirmoonie Hey Josh, I have over a thousand now. Pretty good, huh?
05-23-03 11:08 AM
Joey EGGY ??????????????????????????????????????????

Is that really you ????????????????????????

Where have you been all of these months ??? Man , you were always something special around here as you could always be counted on to write a Minty Fresh Post day after day after day .... just like ME !

Welcome Home Bro .............Want to go see Steely Dan with me this summer ? Moonie and Maxy are going ???? Scopey too .............................

Developing ................

Jack the Y !

JACKY !
05-23-03 11:29 AM
stonedinaustralia aahh eggy...it's like you never were gone

as they say, somethings never change or maybe it's the more things change the more things stay the same

your master of cliche

SIAKY!!

STONES!!
05-23-03 11:44 AM
scope Joey, you make scopey sad. I thought I was the one with the minty fresh posts!
05-23-03 12:09 PM
jb Yes Moonie, but for our temporary falling out, surely you would have had over 2k by now!!!
05-23-03 12:10 PM
Martha Welcome back eggman!!! You should check with Voodoo so we can once again see that cool avatar you sport. He recently changed things around (please dopn't ask me to explain it though)and you have to do something to make it work again..but it is so easy even I could manage it! Now that's EASY!

Glad you are back!

Scopey, don't let Joey get you down. He loves so many of us and gets so enthused when a long lost friend finally returns.......it's just his happy go-lucky nature. Although, now that I think of it, he NEVER referred to an of my posts as minty fresh.......!
05-23-03 12:21 PM
Joey

Scopey ????????????????????? Is that really you ??????

Where have you been all of these months ??? Man , you were always something special around here as you could always be counted on to write a Minty Fresh Post day after day after day .... just like ME !

Welcome Home Bro .............Want to go see Steely Dan with me this summer ? Moonie and Maxy are going ???? Eggy too .............................

Developing ................

Jack the Y !

JACKY !
05-23-03 01:01 PM
Factory Girl Welcome back!
05-23-03 05:16 PM
parmeda Welcome back Eggy!
05-23-03 05:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
You only have 330 posts!!!
[Edited by jb]

What's your point? You have more than 4200 and your contribution to the board is nothing but flooding
05-23-03 05:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...btw, welcome back Eggy, we missed you
05-23-03 10:34 PM
The Eggman THANK YOU ALL

Things I have Done seen my last!

1) Drink
2) Grow a Morrison-like beard... don't ask
3) Gain a few pounds... "Wild Child" baby
4) Buy a 1980 Trans Am for $2200
5) and did I mention get drunk too many times....sometimes we were sooo drunk I felt I could make it rain......oooookkkkk thats enough of that!

well...Thanks for the concern...my computer was sooo fudged up..but now it's up and better then ever!

Goo Goo JooB!

05-23-03 10:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
The Eggman wrote:
5) and did I mention get drunk too many times....sometimes we were sooo drunk I felt I could make it rain......oooookkkkk thats enough of that!

Yes, I do remember the good old times eggy! Cheers and Goo Goo JooB!

05-23-03 10:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTw, it's time to change your avatar, just change the one you have now (delete it) and enter this one http://rocksoff.org/films6.jpg

05-23-03 11:06 PM
Turner The official EGGsite of the Rolling Stones
05-23-03 11:20 PM
The Eggman My GOSH

you guys are the best!
05-24-03 12:17 AM
littleredrooster Are you back because the Stanley Cup Playoffs are winding down?????????

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003