ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Bang by TT!
Radrennbahn Weisensee, East Berlin, German Democratic Republic - 13th August 1990

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New YCAGWYW video on RS.com Return to archive
05-21-03 07:54 PM
sandrew Now, that's more like it! One of the hottest versions of the song I've heard in a long time - probably the best since its '89 retrofitting. The band is loose, swingin', and, best of all, Mick is absolutely on fire. Go check it out now.
05-22-03 01:12 AM
Madafaka Thnx!
05-22-03 05:07 AM
luxury1 Oh yeah--that was really nice--did anyone notice Mick's Eminem moves at the beginning of the song? That man is just too much. And doesnt Blondie look like someone just dragged him in off the street corner and propped him up next to Lisa? WHat a great video,. I love this band.
05-22-03 10:21 AM
sirmoonie Man, that mighty fine! Sent shivers down my spine.

I need to see these guys again. Its been months! Quit my job, take the money and run to Europe for the summer.....hmmmmm........only live once......hmmm........
05-22-03 11:26 AM
parmeda
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
And doesnt Blondie look like someone just dragged him in off the street corner and propped him up next to Lisa?

YES!
(...can't stop laughing!)
05-22-03 11:40 AM
steel driving hammer How big is everyone elses video screen playing that video?

Mine is only like an inch square.
05-22-03 11:52 AM
T&A Credible version. Jagger's the star here, singing the song with some passion. The stock album arrangement always leaves me a little cold, though. Anyone else miss the days (72/73) when Keith and Mick sang this one together in one mike? Might have been their single greatest live song ever.....

Nice to see that Ronnie gets a shot at some soloing on this one again---that was taken away for a couple of tours before Licks...
05-22-03 11:58 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Mine is only like an inch square.

Don't listen to your girlfriend, Steelie. Its what in your heart that matters.
05-22-03 12:05 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Don't listen to your girlfriend, Steelie. Its what in your heart that matters.

Set us up so they can shoot us down, yeah.

Put us 6 feet underground, thats just too deep for me baby.

When you going to London my brother?
05-22-03 12:37 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
When you going to London my brother?

End of August. You meeting me there? I know a good place to drink.

Should be a mongo-Stone groove, I reckon.
05-23-03 06:47 AM
Honky Tonk Man Where is the good place to drink sirmoonie?

Alex
05-23-03 09:34 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Where is the good place to drink sirmoonie?

Alex

Is that a rhetorical questions, Alex? I'm in no mood for goddam riddles today, young man!
05-23-03 09:51 AM
steel driving hammer Gimme Little Drank Now!

http://www.londontonight.com/index.htm
05-23-03 10:53 AM
Honky Tonk Man LOL, sirmoonie!

No, it was not supposed to be a riddle. I just thought you knew a good place to drink!
05-23-03 11:04 AM
sirmoonie As you know, there isn't enough space on this board to list all the good places to drink in London. But we'll have to come up with a few this August!
05-23-03 12:14 PM
Mother baby Every place can be a good place to drink. Even drinking Sterno (canned heat) under a bridge, if you're with good company.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003