ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Bang by TT!
Radrennbahn Weisensee, East Berlin, German Democratic Republic - 13th August 1990

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rehearsin' and so forth... Return to archive
05-21-03 07:08 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy The more I rehearse, the more respect I have for our boys.

I just got home from a five-hour constant rehearsal session to get my band in order for next week. My fingers are all blistered, I have to go buy some new strings for my bass, my voice is shot, I'm chugging soda by the gallon to stay awake, my eyes fuzz in and out of focus...

Fucking hell. These guys are doing this when they're in their late fifties/early sixties. Granted, they've probably gotten a bit used to the marathon sessions by now, but the sheer fact that they keep up that energy live for two-and-a-half hours is absolutely crazy.

Support your Stones!

Oh, crap, I can't move my damn head. I think I'm going to go to bed.

-tSYX --- 'm all battered and bruised!
05-21-03 11:14 PM
J.J.Flash Fuckin' great Xyzzy. Belive fella, I'm happy for you. I still have the dream to be a musician, at least, play my guitar with a band in some bars or even just rehearsing fuckin' loud at home...... In fact, is very hard to a very young guy like me, have to admit sometimes, how wrong the things are going.....how far the reality are going from the dreams......I can't give up, I ain't gonna give up!! Keep Rockin' Savage, savour each moment of your life playing and just rehearsing.....
Hey, have a good sleep!
Later!
Cheers!
"We are a bunch of tough bastards.....String us and we won't die.." - Keith Richards

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003