ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Bang by TT!
Radrennbahn Weisensee, East Berlin, German Democratic Republic - 13th August 1990

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: (NSC) Latest Exclusive Sex Pistols 2003 Tour News. Update 21st May!!! :D Return to archive
05-21-03 07:54 AM
MarthaMyDear Latest Exclusive Sex Pistols 2003 Tour News.
Update 21st May.
http://www.sex-pistols.net

We are still awaiting confirmation of dates & venues, however God Save The Sex Pistols (http://www.sex-pistols.net) understands that the tour is likely to commence in Boston on 20th August, & take in major cities across North America, including a trip into Canada, followed by several dates on the West Coast, before finishing in Japan.

Date confirmed: New York - 21st August.
Note: The Sex Pistols management have indicated that they will supply God Save The Sex Pistols (http://www.sex-pistols.net) with a list of dates & venues once they are confirmed.

10th May
Latest Exclusive Sex Pistols 2003 Tour News.
God Save The Sex Pistols (http://www.sex-pistols.net) has been informed that the Sex Pistols summer tour of North America will take place during the last 10 days of August, and continue into September. The two Japanese dates have now been moved to the end of the tour, in late September.

A Jamie Reid Exhibition has just opened in London and runs until June 21st. The work of the Pistols' graphic designer can be seen at TomTom, 42 New Compton Street, London, WC2H 8DA.

Sid Vicious, born on this day 1957.

YEA, BABY!!! OH, DO BEHAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
05-21-03 01:29 PM
Martha Right On!!!! Martha My Dearest!
05-22-03 02:07 AM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU, MARTHA!!! I will DEFINITELY keep you and the board posted about the Pistols 'cause I'll be checking that site a few times a week from now until the end of August, etc., and anyone here can check that site, also, etc., so HOPEFULLY we will get to see them!!! BTW, they ARE worth travelling a great distance to go and see and even with nosebleed seats, etc., and not just because they hardly EVER play, etc., but I did that last year when they played that big punk rock outdoor show out in the boonies a distance from here (the Low Dough show) last year and it was EXCELLENT!!! Watching John Lydon is NOTHING but pure entertainment ALWAYS!!! He really was hilarious that night and we were WAY up on the lawn (where they started WAY too many bonfires and there were actually STABBINGS, which we didn't even KNOW happened!!! UGH!!! )... I swear... I ALWAYS fricking laugh when I see him... lol.................. Shit... I hope they're not playing while I'm in England, but whatever... They are SO worth seeing no matter where you're sitting... Anyways, I'll post more here as I read it, etc., and take care!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
05-22-03 04:09 AM
Zeeta Cheers for keeping informed Sex Pistols kick a lot of ass!
Wonder if the're gonna "DO" UK - surely they will do London at some point?

Although I prefer The Clash - The Sex Pistols opened the door!

"Eat your heart out of a plastic tray,
don't do what you want and you fade away!"

Merci - Motty
05-22-03 04:56 AM
MarthaMyDear You're welcome!!! I don't know if they're going to do the UK but they MIGHT (John doesn't like London... lol........................ He lives here in Marina Del Rey, of all fricking places... But, I CAN picture him on Venice Beach, etc.... lol.............................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ) but I hope they do so other people can see them, etc.!!! I'll post here any info. as I read it and you can check that site above, also!!! Anyways, take care and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!! SHE AIN'T NO HUMAN BEING!!! AND, THERE'S NO FUTURE!!! AND, ENGLAND'S DREAMING!!! lol.............................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
05-22-03 08:53 AM
full moon The Sex Pistols at 50 just do not have the same impact. Their music was basically attitude and that is all but gone at this point. They are doing everything they stood against.
05-22-03 11:12 AM
MarthaMyDear Well, you could say that about the Stones, also, but I'd prefer to see them than not and John Lydon will NEVER stop being an EXCELLENT entertainer, IMHO!!! I'm NEVER disappointed when I see them or him whether it's with the Sex Pistols, PIL, or solo!!! Good luck to anyone who wants to go to see them!!! It's MORE than worth it!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
05-22-03 11:24 AM
Martha Yesterday, Tickbastard had one show posted at their site..the one on August 21st at Jones Beach in NY. That's a good start!

Thanks for the updates and the review Martha. My husband and I just have to see them this year! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get to as well.
05-22-03 02:25 PM
Dan I like the Sex Pistols but all the stuff Ive heard from the 96 tour is kinda boring. I have a bootleg from the 97 John Lydon solo tour which is hilarious though.
05-22-03 05:54 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Dan wrote:
I like the Sex Pistols but all the stuff Ive heard from the 96 tour is kinda boring. I have a bootleg from the 97 John Lydon solo tour which is hilarious though.

I saw them at Roseland in '96 and it was WORLD CLASS GREATNESS. Ask SS. I wouldn't miss this if I was you.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003