ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Meredith Hunter by Beth Bagby
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Quit Crying Return to archive
05-23-02 02:13 PM
Mother baby Whine, Whine, Whine.
Shame on me...for falling into it...why should I cry, complain and moan about all the "bad" press the Stones are getting. Perhaps we should be CELEBRATING 40 years of "bad" press. I mean wasn't it the Rolling Stones who cultivated "bad" press to an art form? Comes with the territorty kinda. So don't feel too bad about. (Besides maybe they outta play for the Queen and get some more "bad" press....even the "fan base" needs a kick in the ass once in awhile.) Thanks Andrew!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-23-02 02:15 PM
jb Your right MotherBaby! Lets celebrate the life of the late Princess Margaret..a real stones fan!
05-23-02 02:23 PM
Turner Here Here!!
05-23-02 02:28 PM
Mother baby IMO it would not make one bit of difference if the Stones played that gig or not....IMO there's three kinds of people in this world...Ass Kissers...Boot Lickers...And the Rest of Us....whether they play it or not I think they're in the latter....so they'd have a good reason...I'll defer to their own judgement on that call.
05-23-02 02:33 PM
jb Mother Baby, you have changed my mind about the British..I shall ignore all articles in Q, Mojo, Tabloids, etc...atleast there is one real stone fan left! God bless you and the Stones!
05-23-02 03:20 PM
Cardinal Ximinez MB ain't a Brit, Josh...errr....ummmmm....I mean jb.
05-23-02 03:25 PM
jb eeerrrr! Never Mind!
05-23-02 03:28 PM
Mother baby "at least there is one real Stones fan left"

See Cardinal I told ya. Man after my own heart this guy is.

He doesn't think I'm British does he?
05-23-02 03:32 PM
Mother baby Besides the American press is almost as bad.... I wasn't even dissing the British press either...just plugging old Andrew really....
05-23-02 03:33 PM
Cardinal Ximinez No, I don't think that he thinks you are British....at least not any more.

BTW, just so you know, I've never doubted your fervor for the Stones. I know your heart is in the right place.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.