ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Meredith Hunter by Beth Bagby
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ahhh... Sweet FleetCenter... Return to archive
05-21-02 10:19 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Well, my first Stones tour is inna can. Fleet Centah tix, although far inna back, are deliciously nutritious.

Same spot I saw Paul McCartney...

If they're half as good, I think the fans will go home with sticky fingers (and may need to buy Mick Jagger Hot Pants for $899.95 to replace their now Warholed jeans).

Of course, I'm too young to hang out with the big kids according to my all-knowing padres, so I'll be resigned to howl their greatness the next morning.

And seriously, are the prices high? Yes.
Are people paying those high prices? Yes.
Do I really care, seeing the Greatest Rock 'N Roll Band in the world? No.

And the hand of Capitalism rides forward...
05-22-02 11:19 AM
jb Uhh-1/2as good as Paul? Paul suucckks!
05-22-02 01:10 PM
gypsy jb, it's not nice to put down the opinions of others on this board...that post is just not polite at all...you should be ashamed of your rotten attitude!
05-23-02 01:15 AM
Jaxx
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
Well, my first Stones tour is inna can.

E X C E L L E N T! they will blow away paul mccartney. they will blow you away. its like getting laid. you will always remember your "first time". always. forever. i can still remember mine. i couldn't sit still. i shared a bottle of tequila and a hooch with some hells angels. the little one kept shouting "give me mick the stick" . it doesn't take long for the endorphins to kick in when the riffs begin.

quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
And the hand of Capitalism rides forward...

thank god for credit!

btw, gypsy, jb is rude to everyone. he's consistent and he doesn't discriminate. sometimes,if we ignore him, he goes away.

[Edited by Jaxx]
05-23-02 03:33 PM
Gazza >its like getting laid. you will always remember your "first time". always. forever. i can still remember mine. i couldn't sit still. i shared a bottle of tequila and a hooch with some hells angels. the little one kept shouting "give me mick the stick" . it doesn't take long for the endorphins to kick in when the riffs begin.

uh..Jaxx ..read that post back to yourself....slowly...are you talking about your first sexual experience or first stones experience? I hope its the latter,although it sounds more dramatic and interesting if it was the former..!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.