ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Meredith Hunter by Beth Bagby
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gerardo!!! :D Return to archive
05-21-02 04:07 PM
MarthaMyDear Gerardo!!! I will email you soon (I miss talkin' with you!!! )... Tell your family that I said HI!!! Anyways, hey... I've been really enjoying the early pix you've been posting as the header lately, etc. (I enjoy them ALL, of course), but it gave me an idea... I was thinking that since this is the Stones' 40th Anniversary Tour and with the "greatest hits" box set coming-out, etc., I was thinking it would be cool if you started posting pix starting with the earliest pic. you have (maybe even as each Stones member who has ever been in the Stones and include a link to their bio section on your site below it, etc.... And, go through each year until it reaches the most recent pic. and then start over or do that again some other time, etc.)... And/or just do stage/performance pix starting from the beginning, etc. or mix them up (that's what I was thinking... That is just a thought and I know it's alot of work, etc., but the cool thing is that you could have all of your pix organized in folders, etc., by date, etc. (if you don't already), also!!! That's just a thought... ROCK ON AND THIS BOARD ROCKS, LIKE USUAL!!!

*** Martha ***
05-21-02 08:16 PM
Miss U. Good idea!
05-22-02 07:01 AM
MarthaMyDear Thank you, Miss U!!! I know you want to see the Brian pix (just teasing, but I do!!! )... Is he wearing Converse in the header pic.??? lol................. :P I might be wrong... Converse ROCK!!! I'm trading-in two pairs (one black and one orange at a vintage clothing store, etc., 'CAUSE I'M POOR FROM THIS TOUR!!! YES, I HAVE TO TRADE-IN MY OLD CLOTHES TO GET "NEW" CLOTHES!!! lol................ :P :P :P ))))))) I'M POOR FROM THIS TOUR (sounds like a song... hmmmmmmmm...)!!! But, I'm going to try to get some red ones again like I used to have 'cause they're really cool... LIKE, I CAN AFFORD ANYTHING!!! SHIT!!! lol.................... :P Sorry... I had to just let it all hang-out!!! lol............ Sorry... I'm rambling... Anyways, ROCK ON AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ON YOUR SITE, ALRIGHT??? Anyways, talk to you soon!!!

*** Martha ***
05-22-02 12:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks for your comments ladies, let's see what can we do. In fact on the setlists page we will include a link with on-stage pix every tour.

I have one pic of one of the 1962 lineups but I need more and I have been looking for pix ON-STAGE in 1962, if anybody can send one or give us references to find please do it!!!

and yes Martha you're insane, nothing new about it
05-22-02 03:09 PM
MarthaMyDear HEY!!! Thanks, Gerardo, and I'll look for pix myself and get those to you when I can, ok.??? I'll talk to you soon!!!

*** Martha ***

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.