ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

Meredith Hunter by Beth Bagby
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Steelie, Marco, Maxy, Joey, SS, Moonlight, Nanker et al Return to archive
05-20-02 05:25 PM
Miss U. Come & see the Stones here in Toronto! Would be great to meet you all! Tix on sale this Saturday....
05-20-02 05:40 PM
Joey Ahhhhhhhhh Toronto ......

That brings back some lovely memories my Princess .

I have not been back there since Vietnam !

Joey Cong

V. C. Bunny

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjoey !!!!

05-20-02 05:48 PM
nankerphelge Oh Miss U, as much as I'd love to come up to Oh Canada, I have already overextended myself with the missus and multiple shows. But you never know ...
05-20-02 06:14 PM
Maxlugar You're still talking to me?

05-20-02 06:41 PM
luxury1 MIss U--are you going to do Montreal too? How about the rest of you wankers??
05-21-02 03:37 PM
Miss U. I may do Montreal too....it's in January so it gives me time to save again. And I love Montreal!!

What about you?
05-21-02 06:55 PM
luxury1 Miss U-yes, I will be at Montreal pending all goes well this Sat. I "Know" where to stay. I saw them there in 98--what a great venue. Ended up dancing in front of Keith all night and security never hassled me. Probably the best Stones gig for me ever--and the party at the hotel afterward was even better!!!!!!!!!!
05-21-02 08:10 PM
Miss U. Which hotel? You can email me if you want.
05-21-02 09:36 PM
steel driving hammer My angel Miss U, Hot Stuff (Sheeek It Up!) Golden Brenda,

I've been to Toronto and let me say, it's a clean city.
Clean meaning, it's pristine, people are nice, atmosphere is kind.
Montreal, ahh Montreal...Attended college @ Green Mountain College in Poultny VT and drove up many times to Montreal where the hookers are legal. Manna! Whata many babes we had in our hotel room on St. Catherine St. One of my kinky things was/is a womans breast and I went to sleep sucking on a womans nipple and that meant alot to me 4 years ago. Great time there.

Thank ye Canada, Thank ye Montreal. Thank ye Jesus, Thank ye Lowed.

Always wanted to meet you btw, but too late baby, too late now.
The hand of fate is got me married.

Pick you up and knock you down...

The judge has papers that we'd had signed...
05-21-02 10:57 PM
Moonlight Mile The Canadian government informed me several years ago that I would be denied entry into Canada. I hope Canada will re-evaluate that position, which also prevents MANY Americans other than myself from crossing the border, but this may not be the time to push for opening borders up . . .

No hard feelings though, I love you guys. Neil Young, legal whores, Rick Fox, Ben Johnson's liver, excellent military, Donovan Bailey, eskimo rights, El Mocambo, etc.
05-22-02 08:09 AM
Maxlugar >"One of my kinky things was/is a womans breast and I went to sleep sucking on a womans nipple and that meant alot to me 4 years ago. Great time there."

This was/is the most disturbing thing I have read on this board.

Thanks Steelie!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.