ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Happy Birthday Gazza!!!
© Dave McGough spoiled by Voodoo Chile - Words © Jair "Coca Buena" Mota!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerry Hall's Poetry Debut LOL Return to archive
21st May 2007 09:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Jerry Hall's Poetry Debut
Jerry Hall is preparing to make her debut as a poet at a literary festival in England this summer. Having conquered the West End stage and made several appearances on the small screen in Britain, the model former wife of Rolling Stones rocker Mick Jagger is turning her hand to literature.

After forming a creative writing course with some friends, Hall, 50, will make her poetry debut at the Ledbury Poetry Festival in England in July.

Hall, who has described her writing in the past as "pretty dark stuff", will discuss her favorite desert island poems and recite some of her work.

Festival director Chloe Garner says, "She's a great 50-year-old, a feisty single mom, forging ahead with her career after Mick. She's quite inspiring."

21st May 2007 09:19 PM
pdog Another idiot american from Texas is going to ruin the English language!

21st May 2007 09:22 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Hall, who has described her writing in the past as "pretty dark stuff", will discuss her favorite desert island poems and recite some of her work.

21st May 2007 09:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
pdog wrote:
Another idiot american from Texas is going to ruin the English language!

Don't tell me that cockney is Shakespearean English or some English is Scotland are English as well, I think the hardest to understand English (FOR ME) are on both sides of the pond and are the ones from Tennessee and Scotland, and of course cockney. The DVD for "Quadrophenia" has English subtitles, but not with the texts of what they are saying but to explain what are they saying!!
21st May 2007 09:50 PM
pdog i have a harder time understanding drunk Irish... I've told many, speak english please, i don't know what you're saying...
In jerry's case, I don't want to know what she is saying...
21st May 2007 09:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
pdog wrote:
i have a harder time understanding drunk Irish... I've told many, speak english please, i don't know what you're saying...
In jerry's case, I don't want to know what she is saying...

Well is she's going to say something from her interior life she's gonna remain in silence. The more she talks, the more I think she's a living barbie doll
21st May 2007 10:09 PM
PartyDoll MEG If it is anything like her "singing" debut...God help us!!!!
21st May 2007 10:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
If it is anything like her "singing" debut...God help us!!!!

Can't be worse than Leah Wood singing and now she's saying that "he's too embarrassing" LOL
21st May 2007 10:16 PM
PartyDoll MEG For some reason the only word that comes to my mind is "Bimbo"

Oh I know, she is a very intelligent classy lady...

Did I actually type that..

Oh I think I'm gonna be sick
21st May 2007 10:25 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
For some reason the only word that comes to my mind is "Bimbo"

Oh I know, she is a very intelligent classy lady...

Did I actually type that..

Oh I think I'm gonna be sick

I've never liked her, so don't worry, you're not alone... Marrianne might be the only other of his I like...
22nd May 2007 10:38 AM
killerbitch I was wondering about Leah Wood's singing, never heard her
sing at all. Did not know Jerry tried to sing ever.

There is something out there that Jerry can probably do
well but she apparently has not found out what it is yet.
It seems she is going in all the wrong directions. She is
smart but what she has been doing is not smart.
22nd May 2007 10:42 AM
Saint Sway from Jerry Hall...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
My lawyer needs to remind Mick
that the alimony is past due
22nd May 2007 02:38 PM
texile
quote:
pdog wrote:

I've never liked her, so don't worry, you're not alone... Marrianne might be the only other of his I like...

me either pdog,
(although i do like bianca)
i remember being 13 years old and thinking,
'what the fuck?' - because i would read her interviews and she would seem so clueless.
it was something i learned to ignore, but it was tough.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)