ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Happy Birthday Gazza!!!
© Dave McGough spoiled by Voodoo Chile - Words © Jair "Coca Buena" Mota!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dado Topic (hmm, SSC) Return to archive
19th May 2007 05:49 PM
FotiniD So, I was watching the completely ridiculous and silly Eurovision Song Contest the other day, and was completely amazed to see this guy from Croatia, Dado Topic, a 57 year old rocker, with a beautiful little song, completely different from all the Eurovision low-quality pop trash songs.

I did my research, Topic seems to be quite a legend in his country, had a great prog rock band in the seventies called "Time", his music is great, his voice is great AND he had a song back in 1979 called "Na Koncertu Rolling Stonesa". Suffice to say, it really caught my eye

So I was wondering, do we have any Croatians on board who could share more information about him generally and this particular song? I've been trying to find his cd's to buy, but it's been so hard it reminded me of the first days of the internet...

[Edited by FotiniD]
19th May 2007 06:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Tell the fucker to get a haircut and I might take him seriously.
19th May 2007 06:32 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Tell the fucker to get a haircut and I might take him seriously.

Wax your back and maybe we will take you seriously!
19th May 2007 06:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
Wax your back and maybe we will take you seriously!

Shit. I'm plum out of vaseline.
19th May 2007 06:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Shit. I'm plum out of vaseline.

Sounds gay!
20th May 2007 03:03 AM
FotiniD Stop hijacking my thread!!!!
21st May 2007 06:23 AM
Voja Could one from Serbia help you? For example sent you cd or translate lyric for ya? As I remembering well this song released from Serbia's record company (Radio Television Belgrade - RTB production)in early 70's.
21st May 2007 06:53 AM
FotiniD Hey there Voja! I just sent you a PM
21st May 2007 06:43 PM
fireontheplatter think joey would be interested?
21st May 2007 07:11 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
think joey would be interested?

Not in this... But gay rehab worked for others....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)