ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Happy Birthday Gazza!!!
© Dave McGough spoiled by Voodoo Chile - Words © Jair "Coca Buena" Mota!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: & BA BA BOOEY... Return to archive
19th May 2007 02:59 AM
The_Worst TO Y'ALL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAMgJorfMlc
19th May 2007 03:25 AM
Bloozehound

19th May 2007 09:46 AM
luxury1 poor Gary. I sure hope Howard pays him well. And stays for the main course next dinner.....
21st May 2007 09:13 AM
glencar Humiliating! No money is worth what he did.
21st May 2007 10:37 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
TO Y'ALL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAMgJorfMlc

I remember that New Years eve show like it was yesterday. I still throw in the tape every now and then.

Howard's last truly great moment.

21st May 2007 08:58 PM
Bitch A crazy bunch of sick fvckers! I miss Howard since he went to Sirius, havent subscribed yet, dont want to pay for radio!!
22nd May 2007 08:17 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Bitch wrote:
A crazy bunch of sick fvckers! I miss Howard since he went to Sirius, havent subscribed yet, dont want to pay for radio!!

Yeah right. I still don't get why someone would pay for radio. Why? To hear all the songs you like and not the filler you don't? We already had that technology. It's call the CD.

Howard lost his two biggest reasons that his show was great:

1) His wife. The biggest part of his show was the comedy generated by the fact he had all these hotties in the studio but couldn't act on it because he loved his wife. It was this tension that brought it all together.

2) He was on the air waves. He could potentially be heard by anyone tuning through the dial. He could be playing a game of guess who's the jew and a little old lady would hear it and call in furious. It was the catalist to many hillarious moments. That fact that he now has only people who have subscribed to his show listening is a huge detriment to his show.

There are other major reasons too like Jackie the Jokeman gone. Billy West was a huge loss too. There was also a time when Fred was funny.

22nd May 2007 08:36 AM
Nellcote Billy West got his start at one of the 1st Rock radio stations in Bahston, WBCN. One of his more memorable bits was "Buzzy the Drunk", who the world's greatest DJ, Charles Laquidara, would drag in the studio. West would go on about his days cavorting under bridge overpasses, killing time loaded on Thunderbird, along with other antics. Of course, West went on to become the voice of Ren & Stimpy. 'bcn was the radio station Howard listened to when he went to BU. Good points there Maxy....

Read more from Laquidara at his wicked pissah, and extremely left wing blog...www.bigmattress.com/weblog/
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)