ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Happy Birthday Gazza!!!
© Dave McGough spoiled by Voodoo Chile - Words © Jair "Coca Buena" Mota!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Announcing the Omaha Summit Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
17th May 2007 02:51 PM
Joey " Amazing what a chinaman will tell you when you offer him $10 for every IP he gives you..."

<----- Oh , ....OH !!! Lil' Fiji

Little ..... Lil' Fiji

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"

17th May 2007 02:53 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

This one's not over yet ................

**************** SIGH ************************

17th May 2007 03:01 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

America has a plan for victory in Iraq

[Edited by Joey]
17th May 2007 03:05 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

I'm valued.

17th May 2007 03:14 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Indeed. Info motherload.

So what is the latest... I kinda forgot about this and that... Things have been calm....
17th May 2007 03:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

America's Credibilty has been enhanced by our War in Iraq

17th May 2007 03:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

There is light at the end of the tunnel in Iraq

17th May 2007 03:29 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

America never abandons it friends ...especially the Iraqi people

17th May 2007 08:37 PM
Some Guy Pug, you fit?
17th May 2007 11:22 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
18th May 2007 03:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

There is a very logical reason why I slurp scotch and watch the movie " Patton " over and over again every single evening .

It is because American has NEVER lost a WAR and we will NEVER lose in Iraq

18th May 2007 03:41 PM
Starbuck i can't believe the omaha pug/joey summit is receiving more publicity than the minneapolis music summit.

i hang my head in shame!
19th May 2007 11:56 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i can't believe the omaha pug/joey summit is receiving more publicity than the minneapolis music summit.

i hang my head in shame!

Young Joey and I are considering putting up a large tent and fielding questions.
19th May 2007 12:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Young Joey and I are considering putting up a large tent and fielding questions.

Really?...Cause I got some questions for you...the why of it all...why?...that's the question I have for you...and I don't want no prepared statment that ducks the question and deflects attention elsewhere...why?...that's what I want to know
19th May 2007 12:43 PM
_Boomy_ Well, if that's the case, don't forget the tarps to cover all of the empty seats.
19th May 2007 02:20 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Great Idea Puggy !

Sort of like Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger's " Question and Answer Sessions " at the annual Berkshire Hathway Meetings every year at THE QWEST CENTER .

Oh hell , let's just book the QWEST CENTER for the evening of June 4th and set up microphones throughout the arena in order to give as many individuals as possible a chance to covery their passions , thoughts , feelings , emotions and contradictions whilst Puggy and myself dispense ' wit & wisdom ' to the masses . All topics are fair game including the following : Stones , Vietnam , THE WHO , BEATLES , The Iraqi Quagmire , Israel , Paris Hilton , Macca , Keith Moon ( see other thread ) , Bushie43 , The MaxLugar , Iran , Fiji , JB , ....etc.

Jimmy Buffet will open the proceedings with a special ' number ' .

The Joey : Absolute of Post !
19th May 2007 05:27 PM
Joey " ...the why of it all...why?...that's the question I have for you......why?...that's what I want to know .."

19th May 2007 10:41 PM
voodoopug Great call Joey...book the quest.

This thread should really have a sticky.

We shall wear lanyards with Lugars picture on them?
19th May 2007 10:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Well, if that's the case, don't forget the tarps to cover all of the empty seats.

not bad....

20th May 2007 06:48 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

not bad....

Do you like watching movies with Gladiators?
20th May 2007 08:21 AM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Great Idea Puggy !

Sort of like Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger's " Question and Answer Sessions " at the annual Berkshire Hathway Meetings every year at THE QWEST CENTER .

Oh hell , let's just book the QWEST CENTER for the evening of June 4th and set up microphones throughout the arena in order to give as many individuals as possible a chance to covery their passions , thoughts , feelings , emotions and contradictions whilst Puggy and myself dispense ' wit & wisdom ' to the masses . All topics are fair game including the following : Stones , Vietnam , THE WHO , BEATLES , The Iraqi Quagmire , Israel , Paris Hilton , Macca , Keith Moon ( see other thread ) , Bushie43 , The MaxLugar , Iran , Fiji , JB , ....etc.

Jimmy Buffet will open the proceedings with a special ' number ' .

The Joey : Absolute of Post !

Desperate times call for desperate measures. You guys should just phone it in like everyone else who hits Omahahahaha.
20th May 2007 11:25 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Desperate times call for desperate measures. You guys should just phone it in like everyone else who hits Omahahahaha.

we will only discuss war horse songs and we will shorten the q and a period to 18 questions.
20th May 2007 04:34 PM
Joey " You guys should just phone it in like everyone else who hits Omahahahaha."

[Edited by sniggles]
[Edited by Joey]
20th May 2007 04:36 PM
Joey " Do you like watching movies with Gladiators?"

20th May 2007 05:23 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:

Do you like watching movies with Gladiators?

You ever seen a grown man naked?
20th May 2007 05:30 PM
Highwire Rob All this Omaha Summit business--is it secret handshakes and coded jive talk?

20th May 2007 05:44 PM
mojoman
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
All this Omaha Summit business--is it secret handshakes and coded jive talk?

have you ever been to a Turkish prison?
20th May 2007 07:54 PM
The jinn, my friend. D'ville called. Confirmed confirmed.

AMWET confirmed selected border papers approved.

Tension builds.
20th May 2007 11:12 PM
Highwire Rob Exclusive video from Omaha Summit:

20th May 2007 11:34 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
mojoman wrote:
have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)