ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Happy Birthday Gazza!!!
© Dave McGough spoiled by Voodoo Chile - Words © Jair "Coca Buena" Mota!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Announcing the Omaha Summit Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
17th May 2007 09:10 AM
voodoopug Within the next few weeks (specific dates cannot be given due to security concerns). The "O2" will convene in Omaha. At an "undisclosed location" Joey and myself will meet to discuss the following topics:

1. Finger Lights
2. Long Standing Peace between Omaha and Kansas City
3. The effects of scotch on the liver
4. Reasons for not leaving the State of Nebraska
5. Keith Moon WILL NOT be in attendance
6. Gazza's decision not to immediately fly to Omaha to join us.
7. Mr. L's recent medical ailments
8. and a few more confidential topics

I will fly from Chicago's O'Hare International Airport (Terminal 1) to Omaha's Airport, Hair Design School, and Fishing Tackle Discount Warehouse (only one terminal?) where we will drive past the brand spanking new Quest Center.

I thank all of you for your cooperation.
17th May 2007 09:15 AM
glencar Please add Bo Diddley hospital visit to the list. Apparently he got sick in Omahahahahaha. Be very careful what you eat whilst there.
17th May 2007 09:17 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Please add Bo Diddley hospital visit to the list. Apparently he got sick in Omahahahahaha. Be very careful what you eat whilst there.

Good point and duly noted. All of us at the Omaha Summit will be wishing for a speedy recovery to Bo!
17th May 2007 09:40 AM
Maxlugar This sounds like a great thread for the Super Duper Secret Anita Pallenberg(!) board.

Have fun Puggy!
17th May 2007 09:47 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
This sounds like a great thread for the Super Duper Secret Anita Pallenberg(!) board.

Have fun Puggy!

Hi Maxy,

Good to hear from you! Unfortunately, I cannot endorse your suggestion.
17th May 2007 10:18 AM
Maxlugar I've indentified who spammed my board with hatred a few months ago.

The answers are not pretty, no?
17th May 2007 10:20 AM
glencar Crackers?
17th May 2007 10:27 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Within the next few weeks (specific dates cannot be given due to security concerns). The "O2" will convene in Omaha. At an "undisclosed location" Joey and myself will meet to discuss the following topics:

1. Finger Lights
2. Long Standing Peace between Omaha and Kansas City
3. The effects of scotch on the liver
4. Reasons for not leaving the State of Nebraska
5. Keith Moon WILL NOT be in attendance
6. Gazza's decision not to immediately fly to Omaha to join us.
7. Mr. L's recent medical ailments
8. and a few more confidential topics

I will fly from Chicago's O'Hare International Airport (Terminal 1) to Omaha's Airport, Hair Design School, and Fishing Tackle Discount Warehouse (only one terminal?) where we will drive past the brand spanking new Quest Center.

I thank all of you for your cooperation.

Thanks Puggy --- looking forward to meeting you in person .

BTW , have you seen THIS ?! :

|
|
V

Lovely ...... No ?!

'kins ! , Est 1999
17th May 2007 10:29 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

My Republican Party is on the right course

****************** SIGH ***********************

" WHOOF !!! "

'kins , Est 1999
17th May 2007 10:50 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

I can sum up my posting career most easily with this short video. It all started so promising. Then...

Oh Joey.... so sad. So true though...

Get well soon!

Pals forever,

Maxy!
17th May 2007 11:42 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

The War in Iraq is NOT the legacy of this President .

It will be the re-instatement of the National Draft

Shiver .................................

Indeed you are strong as the Emperor has foreseen .

Come .................. NOW !!!!! :

17th May 2007 11:57 AM
mojoman i'll bring my own metamucil
17th May 2007 12:01 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:
i'll bring my own metamucil

mojoman ................................

You sometimes underestimate the POWER of the Dark Side !

17th May 2007 12:14 PM
GotToRollMe I'm hoping this will result in a summit thread complete with photos, Pug. The world needs more finger light pics!
17th May 2007 12:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I'm hoping this will result in a summit thread complete with photos, Pug. The world needs more finger light pics!

Once security threats have been alleviated, we will make a decision as to how to document said summit.
17th May 2007 12:36 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Will I be invited?
17th May 2007 12:39 PM
Joey
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Will I be invited?

Of course SSC ..........................

You are ALWAYS invited to party with the Joeykins !

'kins
17th May 2007 12:40 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Joey wrote:

Of course SSC ..........................

You are ALWAYS invited to party with the Joeykins !

'kins

Great! Has the date been set yet?
17th May 2007 12:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Great! Has the date been set yet?

YES....CONTACT US VIA PM. SECURITY CLEARANCE QUESTIONNAIRE TO BE PROVIDED
17th May 2007 12:46 PM
Starbuck pug...seriously....

what the hell are you going to omaha for? business?
17th May 2007 01:14 PM
glencar There's a huge dildo sellers convention that weekend. See ya there!
17th May 2007 01:43 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
I am dense.

Iraq is EXACTLY like Vietnam!

We need to simply GIVE UP! QUIT! RETREAT!

Then leave Iraq to Al Qaeda. They'll be our friends afterwards.

Jim: OK, let’s go to the replay, Carol. As you can see Joey’s post starts out OK but he aims a little too high and winds up very far from the mark.

Carol: That’s right Jim. Before the post, many were saying, off the record, that Joey has “lost it” and probably shouldn’t have even been out there today.

Jim: Well, they’re probably right as you can see he never really gets a grasp on anything and falls very, very hard on this one, Carol.

Dan: It looks from this angle like his head exploded!

Carol: All I can say is, it can only improve his posting from here on out.

Jim and Carol (together): Ha ha ha!!!! Haaaa ha ha ha!!!

[Edited by Maxlugar]
17th May 2007 01:46 PM
glencar Will Joey spend the whole summit talking about his pain at always being dissed? Should be fun! please, please video. TIA!
17th May 2007 01:54 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
Will Joey spend the whole summit talking about his pain at always being dissed? Should be fun! please, please video. TIA!

Many pictures and many threads should result!
17th May 2007 02:10 PM
Starbuck max...

that anchor duo is the famed pair of paul magers and diana pierce....KARE 11 news for about 20 years (circa '84-04). paul left for the big $$ in LA and diana now is withering away, alone and lonesome, doing the 5 PM news.

in their heyday they were like bread and butter...taylor and richards...clinton and US mideast foreign policy...you get the picture...
17th May 2007 02:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
pug...seriously....

what the hell are you going to omaha for? business?

I have two customers in Omaha and one in Sioux City, IA that I will be visiting.
17th May 2007 02:22 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I've indentified who spammed my board with hatred a few months ago.

The answers are not pretty, no?

Amazing what a chinaman will tell you when you offer him $10 for every IP he gives you...
17th May 2007 02:25 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Amazing what a chinaman will tell you when you offer him $10 for every IP he gives you...

Indeed. Info motherload.
17th May 2007 02:28 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Once security threats have been alleviated, we will make a decision as to how to document said summit.

here are some exclusive photos of the highlights of Pug & Joey's Omaha Summit:

17th May 2007 02:45 PM
voodoopug Chronic functional abdominal pain (CFAP) is the ongoing presence of abdominal pain for which there is no scientific explanation. It is quite similar to, but less common than, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and many of the same treatments for IBS can also be of benefit to those with CFAP. The fundamental difference between IBS and CFAP is that in CFAP, unlike in IBS, there is no change in bowel habits such as constipation or diarrhea. Bowel dysfunction is a necessary diagnostic criteria of IBS.

CFAP is characterized by chronic pain, with no physical explanation or findings (no structural, infectious, or mechanical causes can be found). It is theorized that CFAP is a disorder of the nervous system where normal nerve impulses are amplified "like a stereo system turned up too loud" resulting in pain. This visceral hypersensitivity may be a stand-alone cause of CFAP, or CFAP may result from the same type of brain-gut nervous system disorder that underlies IBS. As with IBS, low doses of antidepressants have been found useful in controlling the pain of CFAP.

Non-pharmaceutical approaches to CFAP also overlap with treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome. This includes enteric coated peppermint oil capsules, which act as anti-spasmodics to relax the gut and also have pain-killing properties due to the methyl salicylate that naturally occurs in peppermint. Gut-directed hypnotherapy or self-hypnosis can also mitigate the hyperreactive nervous system of CFAP, and help alleviate abdominal pain.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)