ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Happy Birthday Gazza!!!
© Dave McGough spoiled by Voodoo Chile - Words © Jair "Coca Buena" Mota!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A-Rod (the baseball thread) (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th May 2007 09:48 AM
Starbuck besides the fact that Arod is a weenie...is he, or will he be, the best player in baseball history?

statistically speaking, if he continues playing for the next twelve years, he will concievably pass pete rose as the all time hits king...he has about 200 more hits than rose did at his age...and we all know he will most likely pass bonds as the all time HR king. if he can continue to be productive through his mid 40s he could conceivably hold nearly every major record in the sport's history (HR, R, RBI, H)with the exception of avg...no one will ever top cobb....is this nothing short of amazing? part of it, of course, comes with making your MLB debut at 18...is he on steroids? he must be on steroids...doesn't steinbrenner put that stuff in all the watercoolers at yankee stadium?

also, can nothing be done to save the twins' pitching staff? the "ponson experiment" failed miserably, and ramon ortiz is struggling.... (1 inning last night!)...please send prayers and vibes our way.

one last question....is bonds the biggest piece of shit in MLB history, or is it me?
16th May 2007 11:01 AM
Maxlugar This is not as good as your "The Apostrophe of it all!" thread.

16th May 2007 12:13 PM
Starbuck why no love from you? is it the fact that your yankee pitchers are sucking up the league lately? has carl pavano got you down? hideki irabu?

are you sad because you're the one that is used to sharing a sleeping bag with feej? (wait...that was riffy...)

you thought up the name...be nice and we'll give you a few tracks on the album (RE: george harrison).
16th May 2007 02:39 PM
lotsajizz Yes; Bonds is the biggest piece of shit....
16th May 2007 02:43 PM
sirmoonie Nowitzki deservedly won the MVP, although he is German. Nash was second and Bryant an undeserved third.

The game 5 suspension of Stoudamire and Diaw for leaving the bench during a fight will drastically affect the NBA championship, but its the price NBA basketball pays for running the best sport on the planet.
16th May 2007 02:43 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
one last question....is bonds the biggest piece of shit in MLB history, or is it me?

quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Yes; Bonds is the biggest piece of shit....

Nah. I think its Starbuck.
16th May 2007 03:09 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Nah. I think its Starbuck.

are you still pissed about that winslowstud deal?

16th May 2007 03:26 PM
pdog Why is Bonds the only player discussed when steroids are mentioned... Why is he the only player who has continued to perform despite all the scrutiny?
Why do The Yankees and Teins suck? Pitching?
Bonds I don't give a fuck.. I do enjoy watching everyone get all bent and squirmy...
Ryan Howard is going to be the next one... A-Rod is the biggest asshole ever in baseball. If people hate Bonds then they must despise this piece of crap...
Ryan Howrad has class and Albert Pujols has the best swing I've ever seen...

Starbuck, do you need hot girls?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
16th May 2007 03:29 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

are you still pissed about that winslowstud deal?

That was pretty classic.
16th May 2007 03:33 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:
Don't get the hate for A-Rod, except for the fact that he is a Yankee, of course. We sort of have a major league team of of own down here and Yankees still rule.. I fuckin' hate them, though will admit jealousy.

Starbuck likes boys.

This young tart has awfully big hands..

16th May 2007 04:29 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Why is Bonds the only player discussed when steroids are mentioned... Why is he the only player who has continued to perform despite all the scrutiny?

There's all kinds of things wrong with that statement...and Arod doesn't approach Bonds' assholeness...Not even close...which is saying something because Arod is a prick
16th May 2007 04:34 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

There's all kinds of things wrong with that statement...and Arod doesn't approach Bonds' assholeness...Not even close...which is saying something because Arod is a prick

what makes him more of an asshole?
16th May 2007 04:37 PM
Starbuck
quote:
which is saying something because Arod is a prick

he's no torii hunter, that is for sure. torii is one of baseball's class acts....tremendous defensive player....he will be traded to NY/Boston for draft picks that won't amount to much by, say, july 27th at the latest.

he will be missed.
16th May 2007 04:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

he's no torii hunter, that is for sure. torii is one of baseball's class acts....tremendous defensive player....he will be traded to NY/Boston for draft picks that won't amount to much by, say, july 27th at the latest.

he will be missed.

16th May 2007 05:23 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

what makes him more of an asshole?

More of an A-hole than A-Rod?...Man I don't know, the things he says, the things he's done...first and foremost being his blaming any criticism of him on the fact that he's black...the race card?...in baseball?...someone tell that dipshit that baseball was desegregated long before American society in general...cause he's black...Jackie Robinson please..and then there's the time he brought his son to his steroids press conference in an obvious attempt to garner sympathy...plus, he's never won shit...nothing...yet he's the most arrogant man in the game...he's a dick

"I never asked. When he said it was flaxseed oil, I just said, 'Whatever.' It was in the ballpark ... in front of everybody. I mean, all the reporters, my teammates, I mean they all saw it. I didn't hide it."
(leaked grand jury testimony)

16th May 2007 05:29 PM
Starbuck you like be because i am beautiful.

you like me because i am always pushing the envelope.

and you like me because i singlehandedly discovered forumspile.com.

16th May 2007 05:36 PM
pdog I like her...
Because she pushed boobs...
Because she single handedly runs the internet...
16th May 2007 05:37 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I like her...

This is the only Pdog that should be allowed to post
16th May 2007 05:41 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

This is the only Pdog that should be allowed to post

16th May 2007 05:51 PM
Saint Sway fantastic

pdog - I've forwarded you my credit card info. Go ahead and bill me whatever the monthly fee is to continue viewing these lovely pics you post
16th May 2007 05:59 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:
I like her...

POTD!!!
16th May 2007 06:05 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:

What is that growing next to her left elbow????? I have studied this picture at great length, I could probably write a thesis on its value, but how did I miss this??? HOW??
16th May 2007 07:13 PM
sirmoonie My high score on this is 4,102 monkey meters.

http://www.totebo.com/monkey-kick-off.php

None of the posters on this board appear very athletic, in fact many of you are gay, so I'll bet no one even gets over 2,000.

Hint: there are two sweet spots.
16th May 2007 07:18 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

More of an A-hole than A-Rod?...Man I don't know, the things he says, the things he's done...first and foremost being his blaming any criticism of him on the fact that he's black...the race card?...in baseball?...someone tell that dipshit that baseball was desegregated long before American society in general...cause he's black...Jackie Robinson please..and then there's the time he brought his son to his steroids press conference in an obvious attempt to garner sympathy...plus, he's never won shit...nothing...yet he's the most arrogant man in the game...he's a dick

"I never asked. When he said it was flaxseed oil, I just said, 'Whatever.' It was in the ballpark ... in front of everybody. I mean, all the reporters, my teammates, I mean they all saw it. I didn't hide it."
(leaked grand jury testimony)

You never answered my first question about how you said all kinds of things wrong with my statement, now you are claiming he played a race card. I don't remember him doing that, others have done it for him.
Here's a a rhetorical question. Would Mac have been asterisked had Bonds not broke his single season HR record? Why is Mac not scrutinized, is it just because he's retired? What about traitor Giambi then? Is it b/c he kinda sucks and hasn't performed, even though there's alot of evidence that he too used drugs? We don't need a race card to discuss ths, the asshole card is enough...
Bonds is an asshole for one reason IMO. The amphetimine fiasco, and blaming his teammate. And speed was widely used by players in the 70's and 80's. That's probably one drug that could enhance ones game, until you did too much, and then it would be detrimental. How many base stealing records were influenced by speed? And maybe you know drugs better than me, b/c no one has ever told me what drug makes you see the ball better and have enough in your swing to knock it out. Building strength through Roids slows down your swing, so I've always been puzzled about how only one guy out of say hundreds who used drugs, was able to produce... Payphoneal's post two weeks ago hit the nail on the head. He produces, despite everything, where all others have failed. He's just one asshole in the bucket of assholes, but, he standouts, and that is why he is scrutized and criticized so harshly. He produced with all this scandal, and being walked and pitched around. I think he's an asshole, and his behavior is bad, but he still produced under the toughest circumstances. That is impressive!
So is this!
[Edited by pdog]
16th May 2007 07:20 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
My high score on this is 4,102 monkey meters.

None of the posters on this board appear very athletic, in fact many of you are gay, so I'll bet no one even gets over 2,000.

Got 4,036 on my third try.
16th May 2007 07:23 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

Got 4,036 on my third try.

4,470 on my fourth!

Fun!
16th May 2007 07:46 PM
pdog 3,829... My monkey has issues!
16th May 2007 08:51 PM
Fiji Joe [quote]pdog wrote:

"You never answered my first question about how you said all kinds of things wrong with my statement"

I have answered that question the last time you asked it...one, because he's still doing HGH...you act like he's clean and still performing...you know baseball doesn't test for that stuff...players union and whatnot...as for scrutiny, plenty have been scrutinzed...some even suspended for 50+ games...Hell, McGwire was voted out of the hall for doing that crap...Barry gets more scrutiny b/c he's chasing Aaron and b/c he's always been a prick to the media and his teamates...I wish Jeff Kent would have punched Barry when he wasn't on roids...he probably woulds have went down

"Now you are claiming he played a race card. I don't remember him doing that, others have done it for him."

Uhhh...no...those words cam from his mouth...on more than one occasion...and yeah, others have played it for him as well

"Would Mac have been asterisked had Bonds not broke his single season HR record?"

Noone's been astericked as far as I know...and as I said, McGwire is paying the price...but he had the sense to quit the game...Barry?...nah, b/c Barry is a selfish dick

"Why is Mac not scrutinized"

He is/was...don't you remember...he called before Congress and shot...how's that for scrutiny?

"What about traitor Giambi then? Is it b/c he kinda sucks and hasn't performed, even though there's alot of evidence that he too used drugs?"

Yeah...Giambi sux, so who cares...besides, he came closest to apologizing...he did apologize...he just never said what he was apologizing for

"We don't need a race card to discuss ths, the asshole card is enough..."

Right...so why is Barry playing it

"And maybe you know drugs better than me, b/c no one has ever told me what drug makes you see the ball better and have enough in your swing to knock it out. Building strength through Roids slows down your swing, so I've always been puzzled about how only one guy out of say hundreds who used drugs, was able to produce..."

Are you kidding?...so why do these players do roids...b/c it makes them suck....what I know...roids speed up your bat...sure they do..just like it makes track stars run faster...it does that you know...Barry's bat is quicker now than it was when he was 30...something's up...kidding youorself if you think it's not...you think Mac and Sosa hit those dingers on their pre-roid skinny ass frames?

"Payphoneal's post two weeks ago hit the nail on the head. He produces, despite everything, where all others have failed."

No Hank Aaron did that...Barry produces with body armor, the outlawed beanball and horse hormones...bully for him I guess
16th May 2007 08:59 PM
Fiji Joe And Pdog...don't go blowing a gasket when I start my Barry Bonds is a cheater threads...it ain't about you
16th May 2007 09:18 PM
monkey_man
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
My high score on this is 4,102 monkey meters.

4598. . . umm like 13 trys!

http://www.totebo.com/monkey-kick-off.php?c=qrosqBoispoEsporFBoUBopBsostUFoIONbSmI3Nourpt
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)