ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Happy Birthday Gazza!!!
© Dave McGough spoiled by Voodoo Chile - Words © Jair "Coca Buena" Mota!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick onstage with Chris Jagger last night in London Return to archive
15th May 2007 07:07 AM
Gazza from IORR news :

Chris Jagger's Atcha Band played at the Bull's Head Barnes in London UK tonight. His brother Mick Jagger was enjoying the first half of the show from the audience - then disappeared for a while, before joining Chris on stage to sing Dead Flowers.
15th May 2007 07:37 AM
charlotte Thanks

sure as hell glad Mick did not sing in detroit...
15th May 2007 09:02 AM
Mel Belli Washboard?
15th May 2007 10:39 AM
Saint Sway dude plays a mean set of spoons
15th May 2007 01:18 PM
kath chris is awesome...plays a ZYDECO....you should see/hear him some time...he rocks. doesn't have the prance or anything like his brother, but a great musician and truly nice guy.
15th May 2007 01:31 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
kath wrote:
chris is awesome...plays a ZYDECO....you should see/hear him some time...he rocks.

Zydeco is a musical style. Not an instrument. The musical instrument Chris Jagger plays is called an accordian (for a point of reference, see: Ed Grimley)

15th May 2007 01:44 PM
kath okey dokey....he's still pretty funny......and a genuine person.

http://www.chrisjaggeronline.com/media/main.htm
[Edited by kath]
15th May 2007 02:24 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
kath wrote:
okey dokey....he's still pretty funny......and a genuine person.

Ed Grimley's not a real person.

But, yes, "he's pretty decent, I must say"
16th May 2007 06:36 AM
corgi37 Good to see brothers so close.
19th May 2007 09:18 AM
Gazza here's 90 seconds of it from You Tube

19th May 2007 09:30 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:
here's 90 seconds of it from You Tube

and singing my song too!
19th May 2007 09:43 AM
luxury1 I love how Mick's unmistakable vocals cut through all that noise...

Nice find, G--thanks for putting it up
19th May 2007 09:44 AM
fireontheplatter that was a nice video clip

19th May 2007 10:00 AM
Lord Homosex [quote]luxury1 wrote:
I love how Mick's unmistakable vocals cut through all that noise...

Exactly. First thing I noticed too. Couldn't really see too well. Saw the guy on the left clapping like Jagger, but the voice makes it obvious. I like how the band added that walk down to a minor chord before the "..and I won't forget to put roses.." part.
19th May 2007 10:14 AM
lotsajizz I wish Mick would share a mike with someone else he's close to.....
19th May 2007 10:42 AM
Gazza
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I wish Mick would share a mike with someone else he's close to.....

L'wren?
Michael Cohl?
His wallet?

19th May 2007 03:58 PM
luxury1 ahhhhhhh, Gazza you made me snort out loud!!
19th May 2007 08:36 PM
Nellcote Jizz speaks for what I have been clamoring for since the '78 tour, Mick & Keith to harmonize again.
I want to see Mick walking out to sing Happy again.
Sure they sing from separate mikes, however, you look at the Toxic Twins from Bahston, they realize the punch it still has in the set.
Enough of these two Keith solo numbers.
He stands around like Count Basie, like he's a band leader, when he's only killing time. If he can go to events, such as the Gram Parsons tribute, give his all with a duet with some stranger, who he's done one duet with, could he not think that it would be about the best to duet with the guy whom he's been writing with for over 40 years?
Wouldn't it be about the best to see them singing Blinded on the B stage, with that old Okie refrain at the end?
19th May 2007 08:49 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Jizz speaks for what I have been clamoring for since the '78 tour, Mick & Keith to harmonize again.
Sure they sing from separate mikes, however, you look at the Toxic Twins from Bahston, they realize the punch it still has in the set.
He stands around like Count Basie, like he's a band leader, when he's only killing time. If he can go to events, such as the Gram Parsons tribute, give his all with a duet with some stranger, who he's done one duet with, could he not think that it would be about the best to duet with the guy whom he's been writing with for over 40 years?
Wouldn't it be about the best to see them singing Blinded on the B stage, with that old Okie refrain at the end?

Ahhhh..we can dream, Nelly!!!!
19th May 2007 08:50 PM
Nellcote I want more than dreams!
19th May 2007 09:11 PM
lotsajizz your post was beautiful Nelly...like a Dice-K complete game beautiful I mean...like a Papel-bit save...or a Manny scalp-massage.....

Glimmer TWINS!!! act like it

goddamn it!!

OK now

CAZART
[Edited by lotsajizz]
19th May 2007 09:13 PM
Nellcote Jizzy! Dice K is the real deal.
Double digit lead baby, can we deal...
2nd game is not working out, however, it's not over 'till it's over...
19th May 2007 10:18 PM
lotsajizz well..the Braves are still the Braves......hey, how 'bout that Tyler Clippard?

20th May 2007 08:43 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I love how Mick's unmistakable vocals cut through all that noise...

Lol, I was thinking the exact same thing! Mick doesn't really fit the rest. It sounds like a very bad and drunk karaoke!
20th May 2007 10:41 AM
speedfreakjive i can't believe that there is no photos
20th May 2007 12:30 PM
Bitch I love it that MICK just sat in the sudience as a spectator! It's cool that he still does this, and to go up on stage with his brother for a song is mighty fine of him! Chris is cool, I wish he would come to the US for a club tour!

As a memory, I once saw MICK as an audience member in The Vilage (NYC), watching a blues band and flirting with the back-up singers. Nobody bothered him for autographs, not even me, and the people respected his privacy and left him alone. It's hard to believe that nowadays he can still go out and not get mobbed. He must have had bodyguards with him!

Thanks for posting the news, a surprise MICK appearance is always exciting!

20th May 2007 03:08 PM
Gazza
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Jizz speaks for what I have been clamoring for since the '78 tour, Mick & Keith to harmonize again.

Agree with every word of that. It's been a sad omission from Stones shows for too long. Shit, even getting Keith to sing back up these days is a rarity.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)