ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Happy Birthday Gazza!!!
© Dave McGough spoiled by Voodoo Chile - Words © Jair "Coca Buena" Mota!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OTTAWA VS BUFFALO Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th May 2007 07:38 PM
fireontheplatter hockey

go ottawa

everybody say ow
10th May 2007 07:54 PM
LadyJane Two words for you:

Ryan Miller.

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
10th May 2007 07:56 PM
LadyJane These guys agree with me!!!

LJ.
10th May 2007 07:58 PM
_Boomy_
10th May 2007 08:18 PM
pdog Since I've got no dog in the race, I'm pulling for Lj's team...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
10th May 2007 08:24 PM
Lazy Bones I'm torn. Gotta go with Ottawa as the last Canadian team; but I've got both Ryan Miller and Chris Drury in my play-off pool at work.

I think Ottawa's too much for the Sabres, though...
10th May 2007 08:32 PM
LadyJane No doubt a very evenly matched Series.

Unfortunately I cannot say "may the best team win" as there is too much bad blood between the two teams.

Ray Emery is a jerk.
He will eat his "Buffalo bashing" words.
Miller is the better goalie.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
10th May 2007 10:01 PM
LadyJane
10th May 2007 10:58 PM
glencar I am firmly in the Sabres' camp! LJ deserves our loyalty & really, hockey isn't such a bad sport...
10th May 2007 11:02 PM
sweetcharmedlife Go Buffalo. You deserve to win. After all the Bills superbowl losses it's about time you won something.
10th May 2007 11:04 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Seeing as my Leafs are now into their third round of golf, I gotta pull for Ontario's other hockey team --- Go Sabres!!!!

I would rather cheer for the Montreal Canadiens than pull for the Senators. At least Habs fans are not as obnoxious as Sens fans.
11th May 2007 12:10 AM
Dan I never heard Ottawa so I will have to go with Buffalo '97. Don't think I have even heard 75/78/81.
11th May 2007 06:37 AM
Jumping Jack Sabres kick butt in 4, Word!
11th May 2007 06:44 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Sabres kick butt in 4, Word!

Ya mean the NEXT four JJ.
They lost last night 5-2!

WHY????????????????????
When will my City get a Championship???????????????

Nice to see all of this support for Buffalo!!

LJ.
11th May 2007 09:03 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
Seeing as my Leafs are now into their third round of golf, I gotta pull for Ontario's other hockey team --- Go Sabres!!!!

I would rather cheer for the Montreal Canadiens than pull for the Senators. At least Habs fans are not as obnoxious as Sens fans.

Habs fan myself for 45 yrs....But what possibly could Sens fans have to obnoxious about?...Last time I looked they still hadnt won anything...ever...
11th May 2007 09:28 AM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Habs fan myself for 45 yrs....But what possibly could Sens fans have to obnoxious about?...Last time I looked they still hadnt won anything...ever...

You're right there. Have you ever read an Ottawa newspaper? They think nothing about throwing the fact that Toronto hasn't won a Stanley Cup for 40+ years. Gee, last time I checked, the Senators haven't won one since 1927.
11th May 2007 09:54 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:

You're right there. Have you ever read an Ottawa newspaper? They think nothing about throwing the fact that Toronto hasn't won a Stanley Cup for 40+ years. Gee, last time I checked, the Senators haven't won one since 1927.

They have newspapers in Ottawa?..or do they still take the Toronto Sun...and post an Ottawa label over the front header?
11th May 2007 11:13 AM
Jumping Jack Um, er, uh, they will win 4!!! Word!!!

Have faith LJ, they are just maximizing the TV revenue. Look for more OT games to sell more ads, LOL!!!

Oh ah Sabres on the Warpath!
[Edited by Jumping Jack]
11th May 2007 11:18 AM
Starbuck have the wild won the stanley cup yet?
11th May 2007 12:27 PM
polytoxic I'm putting my lot in with the Sabres.
Awesome team.
It's also the closest we'll ever get in Toronto to seeing a stanley cup parade.
11th May 2007 12:59 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

Oh ah Sabres on the Warpath!

LOL..you are showing your AGE, JJ!!!!!
Remember what's her name that would come out with her sword and SKATE before the games????

I'll tell you this.
If the Sabres don't SHOW up for tomorrow night's HOME game, the fans will REVOLT.

I cannot tell you the anger in this city today.

Can ya tell we are SICK of "Wide Right" and "No Goal?"

Thanks to all for your support, especially the Canadian RO'ers who favor Buffalo. I guess we really are part of Souther Ontario.

Hell, I can see the Peace Bridge from my office window.

Let's go Buffalo!!!!

LJ.
11th May 2007 01:08 PM
gimmekeef Win one for Schoenfield!!!!!!!
11th May 2007 03:29 PM
Trey Krimsin Gotta pull for the Ducks and Sabres. As long as those blasted Red Wings do not win the Cup, I'm cool.
12th May 2007 11:44 AM
fireontheplatter game 2 i believe is on today
check your local listings
12th May 2007 04:31 PM
Lazy Bones If Buffalo loses tonight, they're finished. Ottawa has only lost one home game in the play-offs. Scotia Bank Place is a tough place to play.

At 9-2, the Sens lead all teams in goals per game AND winning percentage at .818%.

To say the least, the Sabres' hands are full.
12th May 2007 06:38 PM
gimmekeef However, Lazy....I feel the Sens have at least one more choke in them.....All eyes peeled as Don Cherry peers into his closet for yet another sartarial mistake....
12th May 2007 08:13 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
However, Lazy....I feel the Sens have at least one more choke in them.....

It's Buffalo, not Toronto, though. If history speaks of choking, Buffalo (sorry, LJ) takes the cake.

I'm torn. I'm a Leafs fan but usually root for the remaining Canadian team(s). Lord Stanley's mug needs to come home but these days cheering for Montreal is so much easier than cheering for Ottawa. The Sens bandwagon is draggin' on the ground. It's pathetic.
12th May 2007 09:46 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

It's Buffalo, not Toronto, though. If history speaks of choking, Buffalo (sorry, LJ) takes the cake.

I'm torn. I'm a Leafs fan but usually root for the remaining Canadian team(s). Lord Stanley's mug needs to come home but these days cheering for Montreal is so much easier than cheering for Ottawa. The Sens bandwagon is draggin' on the ground. It's pathetic.

No prob LB.

It's not so much choking as a GODDAMN CURSE.

Senators look very good.
Yep...they just went ahead.

And depression sets in................yet again.......in Buffalo...........

I'm moving.

LJ.
13th May 2007 01:28 AM
glencar Omaha?
13th May 2007 03:16 AM
MrPleasant I'll vote for the former Prime Minister of England. What was is name? "Tony" something...

Shit, I'll just leave it at SHIT
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)