ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Howe can this happen? Return to archive
May 24th, 2005 02:56 PM
nankerphelge Suspicious package indeed: Device that forced I-75 and Daniels shut was a prosthetic penis

By SARAH LUNDY
[email protected]
Published by news-press.com on May 24, 2005

The suspicious object that jammed traffic Monday on Interstate 75 and Daniels Parkway was not explosive, according to the Lee County Sheriff's Office.

The device — found on the side of Daniels Parkway under the northbound I-75 overpass — a was prosthetic penis. There's no word yet on whether the penis was designed to serve medical or recreational needs.

A motorist called the Lee County Sheriff’s Office shortly after 3 p.m. about the suspicious package on the side of the road under the northbound Interstate 75 overpass.

The cylinder was more than a foot long in a plastic bag and wrapped with duct tape. It looked like pipe bomb.

Deputies arrived and alerted the bomb squad, which used a robot to disable the cylinder. The north- and southbound lanes of Intestate 75 were closed for about an hour between Alico Road and Colonial Boulevard. Traffic was blocked on Daniels Parkway at the overpass for an hour while the device was removed.

The owner, a lawyer from the Boca Raton area, stated "I thought I had a good grip on that puppy but the slippery lil' sucker jumped right out the window of my Benz!"

May 24th, 2005 03:00 PM
Nellcote Yeah, Nanky, and he calls his dog "Monster"
May 24th, 2005 04:34 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Yeah, Nanky, and he calls his dog "Monster"

For Nellcote :

J !!!!!
May 24th, 2005 05:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

For Nellcote :

J !!!!!

joey: your support moves me

i salute you!
May 24th, 2005 05:51 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

joey: your support moves me

i salute you!

And I salute you back my puggy

May 24th, 2005 11:30 PM
sj Nice puppies there
May 24th, 2005 11:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sj wrote:
Nice puppies there

For my joey...a man in a class of his own:

May 25th, 2005 07:27 AM
egon http://www.telegraaf.nl/common/jsp/directpopup.jsp?id=http://www.telegraaf.nl/multimedia/archive/00865/hond_865311c.jpg&caption=©right=
[Edited by egon]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour