ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Phil Spector... WTF? Return to archive
May 24th, 2005 10:59 AM
M.O.W.A.T.
[Edited by M.O.W.A.T.]
May 24th, 2005 11:14 AM
mac_daddy d00d is going down!

not only is he half-crazy, the guy has a history of pulling guns on women, esp. women with whom he is romantically involved. the judge just cleared all of those past incidents (going back to 1972) to be admitted as evidence by the prosecution...

May 24th, 2005 12:50 PM
Martha My GAWD he looks like a Dr. Suess character... straight out of WHOVILLE!
May 24th, 2005 01:15 PM
kath ahahahahahahahahahahaha

he has finally snapped his shower cap for good this time!! oh dear gawd, what is his lawyer thinking?? oh wait.....i know the answer to that...never mind.

jeeezuz that's funny...and sad at the same time.
May 24th, 2005 04:17 PM
glencar I'm sure the lawyer tried to talk him out of it. Unless maybe it's covering his tinfoil hat...
May 24th, 2005 06:56 PM
kath the last time i saw pics of him going to court, he looked like miss marple.......
May 24th, 2005 07:50 PM
glencar His hair looks like it got stuck in the 70's! It's a miracle that it actually stays piled up like that. Must be a lotta work!
May 24th, 2005 08:52 PM
corgi37 What a crazy looking mofo!
May 24th, 2005 09:29 PM
T&A COOOOOL! That's the look I've been after the past 20 years - would love to know his hair-dresser's name. Remember the dude on Room 222? What was his name...Bernie?
May 24th, 2005 09:54 PM
M.O.W.A.T. I think he's going for the Juan Epstein look (y'know? from Welcome Back, Kotter)!
May 24th, 2005 10:41 PM
Child of the Moon Wow. Just... wow.

I was really pulling for the poor bastard, but now? He scares me that much more.
May 25th, 2005 08:21 AM
corgi37 If he gets off the murder rap, he should be be re-tried for "hairstyles against humanity".
May 25th, 2005 08:32 AM
Jumacfly OMG!!!

get a haircut and get a real job you wnaker!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour