ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Soundbites RS.com? Return to archive
May 24th, 2005 04:59 AM
Leonharder Hi

Virtual Tickets is up at RS.com, I can see that there is new stuff.... soundbites. Someone with access please tell us about it....... Is it worth paying for?
May 24th, 2005 05:10 AM
ListenToTheLion I can't hardly imagine
May 24th, 2005 08:50 AM
gimmekeef There are 10-15 interview snippets and 3 short videos of the 3 songs played at Julliard.These song videos are only 45 seconds long..god forbid for $100 we actually see the whole damn song!..Anyway if you have purchased tickets you automatically become a member.At this point IMHO it makes absolutely no sense to but a membership...those of us that did months ago were treated like shit when it came to accessing decent seats during the presales.Plus the content of this website is so basic as to be an embarrassment to the band.Its sole purpose is to hype the tours and prop up ticket prices and profits.I was fooled ...I suggest you save your money for better things...
May 24th, 2005 09:39 AM
blackandblue well spoken sir
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour