ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Would someone tell me the customer service Email for TM ? Return to archive
May 22nd, 2005 09:35 PM
littleredrooster While checking availability at Anaheim today, I rejected too many shitty tickets.
Now TicketBastard has 86'd my IP address!
I am unable to even view their home web page to get an address to mail 'Customer Service' !

Beware!
Don't throw away too many shitty seats that they offer!!!!

OR, YOU ARE 86'd!!!!!!!
May 22nd, 2005 10:14 PM
parmeda Those bastards!!!

Here Roostah...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_home_a_help

...hope this helps.

If you can't get into this page, I'll dig and get you an address.
May 22nd, 2005 10:18 PM
littleredrooster No Joy for Roostah, not letting me even CONNECT!!!
The Email address would really help!

Thanks, Parmy!
May 22nd, 2005 10:20 PM
parmeda okay...give me a minute.

(What a bunch of assholes!)
May 22nd, 2005 10:28 PM
parmeda They really are pricks!
When I went to retrieve an email address, it's one of those *FILL OUT & SUBMIT* bullshit things...
But, I believe this information should get you started, lol
(...and address your inquiries to the "brain-children" listed below...Ha!)

Good luck, buddy!

Contact Info for Ticketmaster California

Customer Service
Los Angeles 213-480-3232
Orange County 714-740-2000
San Diego 619-220-8497
San Francisco/Bay Area 415-421-TIXS
Oakland 510-625-TIXS
Contra Costa 925-685-TIXS
N. Sacramento 530-528-TIXS
San Jose 408-998-TIXS
North Bay 707-528-TIXS
Modesto/Stockton 209-551-TIXS
Reno, NV 775-787-TIXS
Sacramento 916-649-TIXS
Fresno 559-485-TIXS

Ticket Centers
To locate a ticket center nearest you, click here.

Event Information
Los Angeles 213-480-3232
Orange County 714-740-2000
San Diego 619-220-8497
San Francisco/Bay Area 415-421-TIXS
Oakland 510-625-TIXS
Contra Costa 925-685-TIXS
N. Sacramento 530-528-TIXS
San Jose 408-998-TIXS
North Bay 707-528-TIXS
Modesto/Stockton 209-551-TIXS
Reno, NV 775-787-TIXS
Sacramento 916-649-TIXS
Fresno 559-485-TIXS

Plus:
California Angels 714-663-9000
LACMA 213-480-7676
Performing Arts 213-365-3500
Ringling Brothers 800-497-1616
San Diego Padres 619-297-2373
TM Concert Hotline 213-382-4040

Email
To contact us via email click here. Our customer service representatives are available to help you between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. your local time, 7 days a week.

Mailing Address
Ticketmaster
attn. Customer Care
4445 Corporation Lane
Virginia Beach, VA

Still Have Questions?
Answers to many of your questions can be found in the Help section of Ticketmaster.com in FAQs.

MANAGEMENT TEAM
Terry Barnes
Chairman

Terry Barnes is Chairman of Ticketmaster, the world's leading ticketing company. In this position, Barnes is responsible for broad strategic oversight and business planning for Ticketmaster and its main operating businesses: Ticketmaster, ReserveAmerica, TicketWeb and TM Vista.

Prior to his current role, Barnes served as the Co-Chairman of Ticketmaster from January 2001 until January 2003 and President and Chief Executive Officer of Ticketmaster Corporation from June 1998 until January 2001. From September 1995 until June 1998, Barnes was the President and Chief Operating Officer of Ticketmaster Ticketing Company. From 1983 until September 1995, Barnes was Vice President and General Manager of numerous subsidiaries of Ticketmaster Corporation in the Midwest.

Prior to joining Ticketmaster, Barnes enjoyed an expansive music industry career including a partnership in Village Records, a custom record label with Mercury/Polygram in Indianapolis. He was also a partner in national promotion, management and publishing companies.

Barnes is actively involved in a host of local and national civic and charitable organizations including The Performing Arts Center of Los Angeles, Music Center Unified Fund, the Harlem Globetrotters Foundation, Children's Charities of Chicago, IL and the Race To Erase MS. He is on the Los Angeles Sports and Entertainment Board and the Pacific Hills School Board.

Born and raised in New Castle, Indiana, Barnes attended Ball State University before moving to Indianapolis to pursue his career in the entertainment business.

John Pleasants
President and Chief Executive Officer

John Pleasants is President and Chief Executive Officer of Ticketmaster, the world's leading ticketing company. Pleasants is responsible for all Ticketmaster's domestic and international operating units (14 entities in 11 countries), Reserve America, the leading outdoor recreation and campground reservation provider, and Ticketweb.

Prior to his current role, Pleasants served as IAC / InterActive Corp's President of Information Systems and CEO of Ticketmaster, the public company, from 2000-2003. In this capacity Pleasants was responsible for the operations, acquisitions and performance of multiple divisions including Ticketmaster, Citysearch, Match.com, Entertainment Publications, Inc. and Evite. Pleasants started his career at IAC / InterActive Corp in 1996 at Citysearch as the General Manager of New Markets.

Before joining Ticketmaster and IAC/ InterActive Corp, Pleasants served in various management positions with PepsiCo's Frito-Lay and Hygiene Industries, a New York-based textile manufacturer.

Pleasants holds a MBA from Harvard and a BA from Yale.

Pleasants serves on the Board of Directors of Ticketmaster7, Ticketmaster's Australian joint venture ticketing company, and The Active Network, a participatory sport and recreation e-commerce company in La Jolla, CA.

Susan Bracey
Chief Financial Officer

Susan Bracey is Chief Financial Officer for Ticketmaster, the world's leading ticketing company. She joined Ticketmaster in May 2000. In this role, Bracey oversees all aspects of the company's financial and management strategy including financial reporting, accounting, budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning, cash management, tax, purchasing and facilities.

Prior to joining Ticketmaster, Bracey was CFO of the National Operation Research Center at the University of Chicago and Vice President of Finance and Controller at FOX Broadcasting Company. At FOX she managed accounting and finance for the television network and its subsidiaries. Bracey began her career in auditing at Ernst & Young.

Bracey is a CPA and has a B.S. in Business Administration. She resides in Santa Monica with her husband and three children.

Sean Moriarty
Chief Operations Officer

Sean Moriarty is the Chief Operations Officer for Ticketmaster, the world's leading ticketing company. He is responsible for guiding the company's product and technology strategy across all business units and oversees all Ticketmaster distribution channels including the Ticketmaster.com website, call centers and ticket centers.

Moriarty was an early member of the original Citysearch technology team and served Ticketmaster's predecessor, Ticketmaster Online-Citysearch, as the Director of Internet Systems for Citysearch and Vice President of Internet Systems for both Citysearch and Ticketmaster.com. Moriarty has held a variety of roles since 1997 including, Executive Vice President, Technology for Ticketmaster Online-Citysearch and Executive Vice President, Product, Technology and Operations, Ticketmaster.

Moriarty is a member of Akamai's Customer Advisory Board and Infoworld's CTO Advisory, and serves on the technology advisory boards of NetKey, Netscaler and StrongMail Systems. He received his bachelor's degree from the University of South Carolina, was an Exchange Fellow at the University of Warwick, Coventry UK, and attended graduate school at Boston University and the University of South Carolina.

Edward J. Weiss
Executive Vice President, General Counsel

Edward J. Weiss is the Executive Vice President, General Counsel of Ticketmaster, the world's leading ticketing company. As General Counsel of Ticketmaster, Mr. Weiss is responsible for all aspects of the company's domestic and international legal initiatives including but not limited to strategic global expansion, business development, and mergers and acquisitions related to Ticketmaster and Ticketmaster-owned operations.

Edward Weiss joined Ticketmaster in 1998 and prior to his appointment to EVP, General Counsel, he served as the company's Senior Vice President and Assistant General Counsel. Prior to that, Mr. Weiss served as an Assistant US Attorney in Los Angeles. Mr. Weiss began his legal career in 1988 at the Los Angeles law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, successfully representing a variety of businesses including Tickemaster in commercial litigation.

Mr. Weiss is a graduate of University of California, Berkeley and earned his J.D. from the University's Boalt Hall School of Law. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Los Angeles & Inland Empire.

Mr. Weiss is based in Ticketmaster's West Hollywood corporate headquarters.

David Goldberg
Executive Vice President of Strategy and Business Development

David Goldberg is Executive Vice President of Strategy and Business Development at Ticketmaster, the world's leading ticketing company. Based in Los Angeles, Goldberg is responsible for all Ticketmaster's business development, strategic partnerships, growth strategies, M&A, and public relations.

Goldberg most recently served as Executive Vice President of Corporate Development for Sportvision, the nation's premier interactive sports marketing and technology company. Setting strategic direction and executing partnerships, he was responsible for generating 80% of the company's revenues. A co-founder and Executive Vice President of Tunes.com, operator of RollingStone.com, Goldberg also worked as Vice President of Business Development at JAM Productions, a major live entertainment producer. Goldberg returns to Ticketmaster where he formerly held the position of Marketing Manager for the Midwest Region, overseeing client acquisition and retention in addition to marketing activities.

Goldberg earned a BA in Economics from Northwestern University and an MBA from the Graduate School of Business at the University of Chicago.
May 22nd, 2005 10:29 PM
littleredrooster Thanks!
May 22nd, 2005 10:30 PM
parmeda For you, Roost...anything!
May 23rd, 2005 09:21 AM
gimmekeef I truly hate government however when they investigate Bill Gates for his practices why not set the hounds on these Bastards!
May 23rd, 2005 10:39 AM
Gazza
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
While checking availability at Anaheim today, I rejected too many shitty tickets.
Now TicketBastard has 86'd my IP address!
I am unable to even view their home web page to get an address to mail 'Customer Service' !

try

[email protected]

Hope that helps!
May 23rd, 2005 11:26 AM
littleredrooster All seems well this morning.
I am now able to connect to the Ticketmaster Stones page.
Thanks for your support!
I'll now be able to use my membership to purchase tix!
May 23rd, 2005 02:22 PM
Sir Stonesalot >when they investigate Bill Gates for his practices why not set the hounds on these Bastards<

That already happened.

Remember back in the mid-90's when Pearl Jam basically cancelled a tour, and only played non ticketmaster venues? Well, during that time the controversy caused a congressional committee to do an inquiry on the matter. TM got off without even a warning.

In 1999 for the No Security tour, The Rolling Stones had agreed to play at the Bryce Jordan Center, Penn State University. The lawyers drew everything up...and Ticketbastard would not let the Stones play there. You see, at that time the Jordan Center was not a Ticketbastard venue. The Stones had signed an exclusive ticketing contract with Ticketbastard....and Ticketbastard shot down the show. Later that year, the Jordan Center became a Ticketprick venue.

I'd love to gather a huge mob...thousands of people...and have a gigantic march/protest at Ticketbastard HQ.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!
May 23rd, 2005 02:36 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

I'd love to gather a huge mob...thousands of people...and have a gigantic march/protest at Ticketbastard HQ.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 23rd, 2005 04:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree joey
May 23rd, 2005 05:58 PM
winter to fix this all you usually have to do is log off the net and log back on again -
May 23rd, 2005 09:01 PM
littleredrooster I tried that, cleaned cookies, temp files etc.
My 'ban' probably ended at midnight!
Anyway, I'm back in bussiness, I hope!
[Edited by littleredrooster]
May 23rd, 2005 09:23 PM
Nellcote For Chrissakes Roostah, you are moving with this tix thang like a wounded sparrow.
Get on the case and git some tix...
I got the clue on why you got shut out...
Anaheim was the scene for several Bosox ALCS/LCS Series wins...Dave Henderson, top of the 9th homa, when you ask...

1986......You got 86'd!
It's the Red Sox Curse, now following Pinstriped Roostah...
You cannot escape it....
Come to Fenway to purge your demons you seagull....
Hey, while you are at it, compare Javier Vasquez record vs. The Big Unit.....HA HA HA HA!!! GEORGE PAYS HOMAGE TO THE PORCELAIN BUDDAH!~!!

May 23rd, 2005 10:15 PM
parmeda
quote:
Gazza wrote:
try

[email protected]

Hope that helps!

I'm curious...
...to how many loons tried to connect to that link, Gazza?

rotflmao!

Fucking hysterical, my friend!

Hey Roost...I'm glad you're *in* now, but please...follow up with these assholes and give them some grief, lol
May 23rd, 2005 10:27 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
For Chrissakes Roostah, you are moving with this tix thang like a wounded sparrow.
Get on the case and git some tix...
I got the clue on why you got shut out...
Anaheim was the scene for several Bosox ALCS/LCS Series wins...Dave Henderson, top of the 9th homa, when you ask...

1986......You got 86'd!
It's the Red Sox Curse, now following Pinstriped Roostah...
You cannot escape it....
Come to Fenway to purge your demons you seagull....
Hey, while you are at it, compare Javier Vasquez record vs. The Big Unit.....HA HA HA HA!!! GEORGE PAYS HOMAGE TO THE PORCELAIN BUDDAH!~!!

You'll EAT ROOSTAH in October,MARK MY WORDS!

May 23rd, 2005 10:27 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
parmeda wrote:

I'm curious...
...to how many loons tried to connect to that link, Gazza?

rotflmao!

Fucking hysterical, my friend!

Hey Roost...I'm glad you're *in* now, but please...follow up with these assholes and give them some grief, lol

You know that I will!
May 24th, 2005 06:20 PM
Martha My FAVORITE Roostah, I hope you got your tickets. :-)

SS I'll gladly march with you.....tap me when your ready to go.

Did anyone notice the OUTRAGEOUS convenience charges added to Stones tickets through txbastard this time around? I checked a show to get prices and noted the CC charge was $16.95 PER ticket. I've not seen that high a CC charge before. What a pisser.

May 24th, 2005 06:29 PM
Dan
quote:
Martha wrote:
My FAVORITE Roostah, I hope you got your tickets. :-)

SS I'll gladly march with you.....tap me when your ready to go.

Did anyone notice the OUTRAGEOUS convenience charges added to Stones tickets through txbastard this time around? I checked a show to get prices and noted the CC charge was $16.95 PER ticket. I've not seen that high a CC charge before. What a pisser.

Not sure why anyone would be complaining about the service charges at this point!

Unfortunately I cannot take part in any march. I think I bought tickets to at least 4 concerts last year thru Ticketmaster so it would be hypocritical.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour