ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Prediction Return to archive
May 22nd, 2005 04:07 AM
winter The tour has been over purchased by scalpers, by the week prior to any show, including fenway, you'll be able to get great seats at either face or less than face.

A prime example is right now where seats for fenway are significantly higher than seats were for the Orpheum, which is just plain silly /stupid.

Most shows will have have many $400+ tickets available on ticket master in the weeks before the show.

I know I sound like Mr. Lawyer, but it will be true.

May 22nd, 2005 07:30 AM
luxury1 I know what you say is true, winter.
It's just so damn hard to NOT get caught up in the ticket-buying frenzy. I wish I had your patience and good sense....
May 22nd, 2005 12:55 PM
winter Luxury,

Good to hear from you. Heard from Nelly that you're coming to Beantown for the shows.

I don't have tickets yet, but I'll be there. Can wait for the Sunday afternoon pre-party on Landsdowne street.

Cheers,
May 22nd, 2005 02:43 PM
ResidentMule I aim to get tickets for ONE show at the on sale time.
after that, I'm leaving the future open to all the last minute opportunities that come to me
May 22nd, 2005 03:01 PM
Poplar
I know plenty of people taking the same approach
May 22nd, 2005 10:41 PM
Soldatti
quote:
winter wrote:
The tour has been over purchased by scalpers, by the week prior to any show, including fenway, you'll be able to get great seats at either face or less than face.

If you go to Ebay, all the proof is there.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour