ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Nico
Musicland Studios, Munich November 1973
© Pop Magazine Germany - with thanks to Nico Zentgraf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy B'day Our Sweet Lady Jane! Return to archive Page: 1 2
May 23rd, 2005 06:53 AM
TomL Happy Birthday LJ

Link Out.
May 23rd, 2005 07:36 AM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday, Lady Jane!!
May 23rd, 2005 08:11 AM
Irina Happy Birthday, Lady Jane!

You are the sweet guardian angel of this board -
so nice and friendly.
I wish You all the best. Be happy!
May 23rd, 2005 08:40 AM
Madafaka Ok, today is the day. Happy Birthday, Lady Jane!
Thank you for bringing us your magic everyday
May 23rd, 2005 08:56 AM
Martha Lady Jane! Happy Birthday to you darlin'!!!

The Rolling Stones would completely SUCK without you as their number one fan! Their careers would be over if it weren't for you standing in their corner all these years pushing them onward as only a fan of your caliber can!

Now how's that for a birthday affirmation! LOL

Sorry we didn't get to chat over the weekend. We will soon though. In the meantime, have a great day, pamper yourself and play your favorite Stones album extra fookin' LOUD!

Happy Birthday to Rocks Off's coolest, most adored Stonesian sistah of all time. We all know it's true!

You......are very, very, VERY LOVED!

xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooo,
Martha Mellencamp-Dylan aka Music Pharey!

May 23rd, 2005 10:35 AM
egon happerdepeppiedepoeperdepappie birthday
May 23rd, 2005 11:19 AM
J.J.Flash Feliz Aniversário my dear Lady Jane.

What a way to start a week. The only good thing about a particular monday is when we have a Birthday to celebrate of a blessed special person like you.

Pleople are like stars. Some of them you meet, and even cohabit daily with you, but they don't add anything for you that makes you remember them - these are sort of shooting stars. But there are people that, no matter how often you get together with them, no matter how often you talk to them, there are people that you never forget, and these, these are shiny stars and last forever in the sky of our spirit.

God bless you. Enjoy every day as it was the last one.
May 23rd, 2005 12:26 PM
LadyJane I can hardly compose anything at the moment because I myself am not composed.

My work mates are now TOTALLY convinced that I am in need of a sanitarium as I keep breaking down in tears of as I read your beautiful words.

My heart is overwhelmed with happiness.

Thank you ALL!!!!

LJ.

May 23rd, 2005 12:36 PM
Jair Hey Lady, is missing me!
Happy Birthday, lots of happiness!!!

May 23rd, 2005 12:42 PM
moy happy birthday sweatheart
May 23rd, 2005 06:09 PM
SheRat Happy Birthday. LJ!!

Response to email with preliminary chart is forthcoming!
May 23rd, 2005 08:18 PM
Joey

Happy Happy Birthday My Stonesian Princess .
May 23rd, 2005 08:41 PM
littleredrooster Happiest of Birthday to you,

My Lady!!!!!
May 23rd, 2005 08:41 PM
glencar Happy Birthday, Red!
May 23rd, 2005 10:10 PM
Soldatti Happy Birthday LJ!
Have a nice day.
May 23rd, 2005 10:10 PM
parmeda Happy Birthday to my partner in crime...'cause if I'm gonna get into any trouble, I'd want you coverin' my back

All the best to you!
May 24th, 2005 09:19 AM
Sharp_E Happy Birthday Lady Jane.
May 24th, 2005 09:22 AM
Zeeta Enjoy and please ensure you get smashed!
May 24th, 2005 07:56 PM
LadyJane The Birthday has come and gone but the kind words written here will stay with me forever.

You guys/gals will never know just howe much your good wishes mean to me.

I've made some wonderful friends here and it is my hope that someday ALL of us can meet. We may have our differences but let us not forget what brings all of us to Rocks Off..our love for the Rolling Stones, the greatest Band of all time.

LJ.
May 25th, 2005 09:27 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I've made some wonderful friends here and it is my hope that someday ALL of us can meet. We may have our differences but let us not forget what brings all of us to Rocks Off..our love for the Rolling Stones, the greatest Band of all time.

LJ.

Come To Joey .............................

http://www.u2atomic.co.uk/Lyrics%20to%20Sometimes%20You%20Can't%20Make%20It%20On%20Your%20Own.html

Kins !

[ Edited by SDH ]
[Edited by Joey]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour