ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Soul Patrol or Stunning Ice Queen? Return to archive
23rd May 2006 10:31 AM
jb http://news.aol.com/entertainment/tv/articles/_a/which-idol-will-sell-more-records/20060523072009990001
23rd May 2006 10:41 AM
Some Guy Will this be the last show, it seems we have run out of talent.
23rd May 2006 11:04 AM
Nellcote Soul has the lock.
He will go nowhere after, except filling in for Michael McDonald
23rd May 2006 11:07 AM
jb Not surprisingly, the music experts offered tougher assessments.

"Taylor is not the quintessential American Idol, but he has a uniqueness that makes him stand out," says Nancy Rainford, former agent and manager and author of How to Agent Your Agent. "He's an odd choice. He'll never be a Mick Jagger, but he could have longevity along the lines of Joe Cocker if he makes the right choices and gets the right producers. If someone tries to make him go Hollywood, the audience is going to hate him. He needs to keep it real and down-home and funky. He can be a little goofy, but that will subside."
23rd May 2006 11:25 AM
PeerQueer The remaining female singer has incredible breasts...
23rd May 2006 12:34 PM
ebmp Taylor is really talented and has a unique, kinda rough voice. But he will never maintain succes in the mainstream. And I really hope he doesn't, and make the right choices, as that critic said
23rd May 2006 12:36 PM
Some Guy I will not watch it
23rd May 2006 01:14 PM
jb I will watch!!!
23rd May 2006 01:23 PM
Some Guy I would rather jack off a bear with a handfull of glass
23rd May 2006 02:10 PM
doo doo doo Dude I have to go with McPhee simply because she grew up on the mean streets of Sherman Oaks much like myself and even went to my old high school which she returned to triumphantly on last week's show. I find her big ass kinda sexy but am sick of her dad always crying. He cries even more than Elliot who lost last week because the Jew vote failed him.
23rd May 2006 02:19 PM
jb It's true, (we) Jews were to fucking busy to call in....Elliot, like Paula, proudly represented the Hebrew faith. Nonetheless, he lost a few points with me as he was forced to sing that vomit, flem, producing song by Jouney.
[Edited by jb]
23rd May 2006 02:32 PM
doo doo doo Dude Oddly enough, Elliot was undermined by high powered music mogul and fellow Jew Clive Davis who picked that horrible Journey song for him to sing.

McPhee might have split the large L.A. Jew vote (1/2 a million people) to those who were smitten by her sexy Catholic schoolgirl routine and were turned off by Elliot's bad china and embarassing crying fits.
23rd May 2006 02:35 PM
jb
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
Oddly enough, Elliot was undermined by high powered music mogul and fellow Jew Clive Davis who picked that horrible Journey song for him to sing.

McPhee might have split the large L.A. Jew vote (1/2 a million people) to those who were smitten by her sexy Catholic schoolgirl routine and were turned off by Elliot's bad china and embarassing crying fits.

Excellent analysis...as worldy as I am, I have only been to California twice(ironically in 78 saw Stones). I am very ignorant about the California Jewish population other than Hollywood. I find McPhee sexy, but hate her personality...she seems extremely cocky!!!
P.S-Clive Davis=great Jew.
[Edited by jb]
23rd May 2006 03:01 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
jb wrote:

Excellent analysis...as worldy as I am, I have only been to California twice(ironically in 78 saw Stones). I am very ignorant about the California Jewish population other than Hollywood. I find McPhee sexy, but hate her personality...she seems extremely cocky!!!
P.S-Clive Davis=great Jew.
[Edited by jb]

As you know jb, the Jews built Hollywood and still control the industry to a large extent (Clive Davis being no exception). The most affluent areas of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Malibu, Brentwood, Encino and Sherman Oaks(!) have very large Jewish populations, excellent delis and of course numerous temples dotting the landscape. You would feel very at home here and I'm sure would become a very successful producer in no time as you are "in the club", so to speak.

btw, Steve Perry of Journey is a Jew (living in L.A. of course). Makes me think that Clive Davis' Jew vote grab for Elliot backfired even worse than I originally thought.
23rd May 2006 03:09 PM
Honky Tonk Man What happened to the two little black brothers who had amazing voices, but were arrested? I watched the programme in the earlier stages, but I really loose interest in these shows towards the end.

I CAN'T BELEIVE the Joe Cocker wannabe is still in it. I can't imagine 10 year olds wanting to buy a CD with his mug on it.
23rd May 2006 03:22 PM
jb
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
What happened to the two little black brothers who had amazing voices, but were arrested? I watched the programme in the earlier stages, but I really loose interest in these shows towards the end.

I CAN'T BELEIVE the Joe Cocker wannabe is still in it. I can't imagine 10 year olds wanting to buy a CD with his mug on it.

They were summarily disposed of and not heard of again....
23rd May 2006 03:23 PM
jb
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:

As you know jb, the Jews built Hollywood and still control the industry to a large extent (Clive Davis being no exception). The most affluent areas of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Malibu, Brentwood, Encino and Sherman Oaks(!) have very large Jewish populations, excellent delis and of course numerous temples dotting the landscape. You would feel very at home here and I'm sure would become a very successful producer in no time as you are "in the club", so to speak.

btw, Steve Perry of Journey is a Jew (living in L.A. of course). Makes me think that Clive Davis' Jew vote grab for Elliot backfired even worse than I originally thought.

Steve Perry a Jew!!!!!!!!! Please tell me you are joking..please!!! David Lee Roth was enough!!!
23rd May 2006 03:28 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
jb wrote:
Steve Perry a Jew!!!!!!!!! Please tell me you are joking..please!!! David Lee Roth was enough!!!

Not to stereotype, but have you seen Steve Perry's nose?
P.S. David Lee Roth = great jew (lives in Pasadena)
23rd May 2006 03:46 PM
jb
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:

Not to stereotype, but have you seen Steve Perry's nose?
P.S. David Lee Roth = great jew (lives in Pasadena)

Yes..the nose..but Perry must be stage name?
23rd May 2006 04:49 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes..the nose..but Perry must be stage name?

23rd May 2006 05:02 PM
pdog
23rd May 2006 05:40 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
pdog wrote:

Is that Katherine McPhee?!!!
23rd May 2006 08:41 PM
glencar I have lost my McPheever. SOUL PATROL!
23rd May 2006 09:07 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
glencar wrote:
I have lost my McPheever. SOUL PATROL!

SOUL PATROL-hands down. Did ya vote Glenny?
23rd May 2006 09:09 PM
glencar I only watch, Meg! Besides, I vestly prefer "House" & some sicko just shot him! I'm verklempt!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)