ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cannibalism accusations from Humiliated Cubs Pitcher (NSC) Return to archive
22nd May 2006 11:48 PM
voodoopug On AM 670 today, Ryan Dempster of the National League whipping Boys (see: cubs humiliated by Marlins today) has accused Joey Cora (not jewish, but coaching third base for the White Sox) of biting Jaque Jones on the foot.

Thankfully Henry Blanco will have plenty of playing time (I suspect 13 games) to raise his .052 batting average since Michael "I am a dumbass and have just taken another good hitter out of my teams lineup so I can look like a coward on national TV" Barrett.

I predice all of this crap is rewarded with a Dusty Baker extension soon....also, Kerry Wood may miss his start tomorrow.....sad.
23rd May 2006 12:03 AM
polksalad69 and Dempster wondered why they were talking about Wood not him.
23rd May 2006 01:16 AM
parmeda Gee pug... who knew then, that today there would be a true meaning to the term "Winning Ugly"?

...and this ain't no DIRTY WORK, folks
23rd May 2006 01:57 AM
Dan True Rock N Roll fans don't like sports.
23rd May 2006 11:48 AM
Starbuck pug!

did you know pam is picking up the tickets for us to go see the twins pummel the sux on august 26 during the chicago mini summit?
23rd May 2006 11:50 AM
Some Guy Braves are turning the corner
23rd May 2006 12:26 PM
jb AJ =ass-hole.
23rd May 2006 03:28 PM
Saint Sway do they have a msg board for Chicago sports fans that you can contain this boredom to?
23rd May 2006 03:29 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
do they have a msg board for Chicago sports fans that you can contain this boredom to?

Funny!!! Pug=cub fan, Bud man(rip Harry)
23rd May 2006 08:54 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
pug!

did you know pam is picking up the tickets for us to go see the twins pummel the sux on august 26 during the chicago mini summit?

The fall tour won't start THAT early. Prepare for late September.
23rd May 2006 09:15 PM
parmeda Starbuck's coming to town for a wedding, I believe.

Oh! And he'll be back when the Fall tour begins as well
23rd May 2006 09:23 PM
glencar Whew! For a second, I thought the American Idol tour was going to lead to a Summit!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)