ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Lady Jane Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
23rd May 2006 07:12 AM
LadyJane Wow!!!

What a great way to start the day!!!

NO Lux...26!!

Fotini and MEG....hubba.

Thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart.

You are each so special.....you humble me.

LJ.

PS...TOML!! I believe Hallmark is waiting to give YOU your own line of cards. Such a way with words!!!!!!!! LMFAO.

23rd May 2006 07:13 AM
SweetVirginia Happy Birthday LJ!
Do something fun.

XOXO
SV

[Edited by SweetVirginia]
23rd May 2006 07:21 AM
Nellcote Happy Happy!
23rd May 2006 07:31 AM
egon Happy birthday P

2006; Year of "THE LJ"!

23rd May 2006 08:43 AM
Madafaka Happy Birthday Lady Jane! Best wishes!
23rd May 2006 08:44 AM
Irina Happy Birthday, Lady Jane!
Thank You for being Lady Jane on this board - really nice and magnetic personality
All the best to You - be happy and healthy, and lucky
in love
23rd May 2006 10:03 AM
GotToRollMe Happy Birthday to my favorite RO poster and fellow redhead! You make RO (and the world in general, I'd hazard to guess) a better place. Have a great day, love!

Here's one from the Superblow thread that I think is worth a second look (just for you!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

23rd May 2006 10:24 AM
charlotte Oh No...not another redhead!!!
23rd May 2006 10:46 AM
jb Happy Birthday ladyJane..I wanted to start this thread but I just got in from motion calender and see it has already been long underway. Having met you several times, I can only say you are a kind, loving person, who simply wants to have a great time with other Stone fans. You(we) certainly made your dreams come true this past tour, and maybe, just maybe, another mini summitt in New York (not Amstredam!!!) will occur this fall. I think I can speak for all of us in thanking you for your unbridled enthusiasm and spirit which makes this place a better place.
I wish you not only a Happy Birthday, but a life filled with joy, happiness, and love. May your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ , bless you and grant you inner peace and strenght to overcome all of lifes obstacles. May the Buffalo Bills win more than 4 games, may Buffalo not be buried in a blizzard and inhabitated by Muslim extremists, may
Tim Roussert's, dad, "Big Russ", never remove your trash cannisters, may the Stones never grace Buffalo as the last stadium show was a complete humiliation with around 26-34k in a 80k seat stadium, may you and you ROCC sistah's keep Tele in line, and may that god dam superblow thread be forever deleted............................We all my love-JB
[Edited by jb]
23rd May 2006 11:05 AM
Martha LadyJane! My dearest dear! Happy Birthday from your sistah Martha! So sorry to be behind on the wishes...I haven't been on-line since my Mother got here last Wednesday.

I'll try to give you a call Turdsday....and if I don't catch you then I'll get you on the flip side of Memorial Day.

Can't wait to chat with you.....:-)

Have a good one....I LOVE you!

xxxooo,
Maaaaaaartha!

"Won't you come see me Queen Jane?"

23rd May 2006 11:08 AM
jb
quote:
Martha wrote:
LadyJane! My dearest dear! Happy Birthday from your sistah Martha! So sorry to be behind on the wishes...I haven't been on-line since my Mother got here last Wednesday.

I'll try to give you a call Turdsday....and if I don't catch you then I'll get you on the flip side of Memorial Day.

Can't wait to chat with you.....:-)

Have a good one....I LOVE you!

xxxooo,
Maaaaaaartha!

"Won't you come see me Queen Jane?"

Hi Colorado Martha!!!
23rd May 2006 11:10 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Oh No...not another redhead!!!

Yep, and I'm hoping for another NY summit in the fall...I have a feeling if LJ and I collide, we shall be an unstoppable force...
23rd May 2006 11:41 AM
shaleia Happy Birthday, Lady Jane. I always enjoy your posts...
[Edited by shaleia]
23rd May 2006 11:43 AM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:

Hi Colorado Martha!!!

Hi jb!!!! How are you today? Great I hope. :-)

I need a Lawyer to bring down the landlord scumbag we rented from in Ohio for 10 years ( and paid him upwards 60K in that time frame not to mention we landscaped the entire yard and did other upgrades like put in ceiling fans and what-not) from hell. We did NOTHING wrong. Left the house at the end of the lease everything was paid in full. Gave a 60 day notice. He went to the house and placed the EVICT us notice on our door once we were gone.

He is an extortionist....words from our lawyer in OH.

Can you help me get off if I walk back there and kill him with my bare hands?

Thank you in advance.

love and hugs,
Colorado Rockin' Martha
23rd May 2006 11:45 AM
jb
quote:
Martha wrote:

Hi jb!!!! How are you today? Great I hope. :-)

I need a Lawyer to bring down the landlord scumbag we rented from in Ohio for 10 years ( and paid him upwards 60K in that time frame not to mention we landscaped the entire yard and did other upgrades like put in ceiling fans and what-not) from hell. We did NOTHING wrong. Left the house at the end of the lease everything was paid in full. Gave a 60 day notice. He went to the house and placed the EVICT us notice on our door once we were gone.

He is an extortionist....words from our lawyer in OH.

Can you help me get off if I walk back there and kill him with my bare hands?

Thank you in advance.

love and hugs,
Colorado Rockin' Martha

I she refusing to tender your security deposit back?
23rd May 2006 12:54 PM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:

I she refusing to tender your security deposit back?

He will NEVER give our security deposit back but we aren't asking for it yet. We are workingon settling this out of court, but this landlord has "the worst" reputation of any human being I've even known. He will trump up the charges against us to possibly 8K a day before the court date (which is June 26th) and we are going to go for something called a frivouls something or other if we do end up in court with this asshole. I can't even go back as it would distress me so much to have to be inthe same room with him I simply cannot handle that...not to mention we cannot afford for us both to fly in.

I feel we've already lost since just to address this and not have the court award this SOB whatever money he asks for will cost us around 1,100-1,200 buckos (lawyer is $500 to retain and then flight car and hotel). I feel like I am burning our money.

Our lawyer cannot represent us in court...one of us HAS to show up or we are fucked. I hate the law jb. It seems to favor the extoritionist. This man has millions of dollars as he does this shit every week. The court and community knows all about him.....and does nothing.

We cannot ask for anything except our legal fees. I am enraged.....and on fire.

Burning it up in CO,
Martha!
23rd May 2006 01:48 PM
Martha Sorry to have hijacked the thread LJ with my saga.

Again I want to wish a....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE QUEEN OF THIS BOARD (in my humble opinion which I know many if not all of you share) :-)

Lady Jane is the BEST!

What is yuor favorite cake LJ? I hope you are getting that today along with some herbacious tea. ;-)

Long Live the QUEEN!

Love and hugs,
Martha
23rd May 2006 02:49 PM
kath happy birthday my friend!!
23rd May 2006 02:54 PM
jb This is a very emotional response to LJ...she is clearly the most beloved figure of RO........Gypsy is very hot .
23rd May 2006 03:11 PM
Saint Sway Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Rocks Off members
23rd May 2006 03:27 PM
jb Thanks to all the ROCC ..........."We are family"-Sister Sledge 1979 Pittsburg Pirate theme(Sarg)
23rd May 2006 03:56 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Rocks Off members

http://img.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/0512/18/1sharny.jpg
23rd May 2006 03:58 PM
Saint Sway is that a pic of Pug on Pearl Jam's Forty Licks Tour?
23rd May 2006 04:17 PM
Jumacfly Happy B day to the real "first lady"
Many love from Montpellier!!!

jU
23rd May 2006 04:18 PM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Happy B day to the real "first lady"
Many love from Montpellier!!!

jU

http://www.samliquidation.com/396_chirac2s.jpg

For my dear lj!!!
23rd May 2006 04:30 PM
mickmask Man...glad I picked today to cruise through!
For you...have a great one!
mm.
23rd May 2006 04:31 PM
Dick Bush Best whishes darling, and many, many happy returns of the day!!
23rd May 2006 05:04 PM
pdog __+80_________Miss__________________
_+880_________Lady_______________
_+880_________Jane ______________
_++88_____________________________
_++88___________________________+_
__+880_________________________++_
__+888________________________+88_
__++880______________________+88__
__++888_____+++88__________++88__
__++8888__+++8880++88____+++88___
__+++8888+++8880++8888__++888____
___++888++8888+++888888++888_____
___++88++8888++8888888++888______
___++++++888888888888888888______
____++++++88888888888888888______
____++++++++000888888888888______
_____+++++++000088888888888______
______+++++++00088888888888______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
________+++++++8888888888________
________+++++++0088888888________
________++++++0088888888_________
________+++++0008888888__________
________+++++0088888888__________

23rd May 2006 10:07 PM
J.J.Flash Sorry if I got a little bit late on wishing you a very happy happy birthday, a very special and heartfelt birthday wish to this great RO lady. I swear the God this friggin' board wouldn't be the same w/out you, surely this place would be very empty w/out you Lady Jane. Over the past 5 years, not so oftenly, but we spent some good time chatting, along with Nanky, another terrific poster, one of the select group which I use to call MASTERMIND.

take care and many happy returns. You know Jay's best wishes at such a special date: Health, success, big money, wild sex, and mean, raw, nasty, overdrived, hard-riffing Rock'n'Roll.......
[Edited by steel driving hammer]
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
23rd May 2006 10:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
My dear lady Jane
Sorry to be a li'l late
As you know I'm insane
And behave like an ape

Sweetheart!! Sorry I couldn't be earlier here but I was on an emergency business trip and couldn't be on-line for two days

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)