ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yo Pug (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
22nd May 2006 02:32 PM
Saint Sway did you crank up Achtung Baby and drive the Durango to Cleveland to catch PJ in Cleveland???

I understand Vedder & My Morning Jacket performed "It Makes No Difference". Any good?
22nd May 2006 02:36 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
did you crank up Achtung Baby and drive the Durango to Cleveland to catch PJ in Cleveland???

I understand Vedder & My Morning Jacket performed "It Makes No Difference". Any good?

Pug, to my knowledge, was in Cleveland this weekend...I didn't realize it was for another PJ concert...what a farce he makes of us.
22nd May 2006 02:37 PM
Some Guy why poke the lion?
22nd May 2006 02:45 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

Pug, to my knowledge, was in Cleveland this weekend...I didn't realize it was for another PJ concert...what a farce he makes of us.

he loves to travel to see PJ and U2!!! Its his true passion.

I understand that while on the road he is very dedicated and able to stay 100% faithful to his wife even though he is the object of lust by many woman. He is a good man! And a finer husband!

I must check my PMs....
22nd May 2006 02:48 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

he loves to travel to see PJ and U2!!! Its his true passion.

I understand that while on the road he is very dedicated and able to stay 100% faithful to his wife even though he is the object of lust by many woman. He is a good man! And a finer husband!

I must check my PMs....

He is a true human interest story.........
[Edited by jb]
22nd May 2006 02:50 PM
Some Guy poking
22nd May 2006 02:51 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
poking

Poke man?
22nd May 2006 02:51 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:

Poke man?

Polk Salad Annie?
[Edited by jb]
22nd May 2006 02:53 PM
Some Guy poking the lion
22nd May 2006 02:56 PM
Saint Sway when will Pug return from the Joshua Tree msg board???

I am curious to hear how It Makes No Difference sounded. Danko is one of my favorite singers. I think Jimmy James could do his voice justice. Not sure about Vedder. He is a slurring drunk on most nights.
22nd May 2006 02:58 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
when will Pug return from the Joshua Tree msg board???

I am curious to hear how It Makes No Difference sounded. Danko is one of my favorite singers. I think Jimmy James could do his voice justice. Not sure about Vedder. He is a slurring drunk on most nights.

Pug is currently on tour with Bono helping starving children Sudan...Pug was nice enough to bring along his latest solo project, " A man without a cape".
22nd May 2006 03:04 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

Pug is currently on tour with Bono helping starving children Sudan...Pug was nice enough to bring along his latest solo project, " A man without a cape".

Pug is a great philanthropist!

in addition to being a faithful husband, a legendary entertainer, a successful salesman and an active supporter of the Pearl Jam fan club.

sadly, Bono made him leave the cape home for fear of scaring the children. They are strictly on a mission to heal.

22nd May 2006 03:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
why poke the lion?

You are very wise.....as I have said before...its coming.
22nd May 2006 03:07 PM
Some Guy hell hath no fury like a pug scorned
22nd May 2006 03:09 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

apparently recycling old jokes takes time
22nd May 2006 03:10 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
did you crank up Achtung Baby and drive the Durango to Cleveland to catch PJ in Cleveland???

We remained in the bar until after MMJ finished, so we missed it.

We did not take the Durango, we took the Mitsubishi Endeavor, and the only discs played were:

Brussells Afair
Pearl jam State College 2003
Journey (only one song, Don't Stop Believing in order to completely humiliate the one cub fan that took the drive with us)
and then Cubs-White Sox Pregame.

We arrived in Cleveland (I wore my stones button down shirt (top three buttons open to expose a little skin) just in time to check into the Hilton and go to Cooperstown Bar and Grill to see the Cubs-Sox game (Michael Barret humiliated).

I did have a U2 fan in the car with me and once this was revealed, we immediately pulled over and forced him to ride in the back seat.
22nd May 2006 03:10 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

The cape has seen it's better days..
22nd May 2006 03:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

apparently recycling old jokes takes time

22nd May 2006 03:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

The cape has seen it's better days..

Please post yearly income at age 28
22nd May 2006 03:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
hell hath no fury like a pug scorned

22nd May 2006 03:13 PM
telecaster Puggy did you see Eddie Vedder sing "Take Me Out to The Ballgame" at Wrigley last week?

He then went in the broadcast booth and did an interview

Actually a normal person

Sadly, Harrry Carry was not there
22nd May 2006 03:13 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

sweet
22nd May 2006 03:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Puggy did you see Eddie Vedder sing "Take Me Out to The Ballgame" at Wrigley last week?

He then went in the broadcast booth and did an interview

Actually a normal person

Sadly, Harrry Carry was not there

I loved how he ended the song, changing it from "Lets Get Some Runs" (RIP HARRY!) to "we only need ten runs...no problem"

Eddie was also a little overserved that day (see: Rick Sutcliff San Diego)
22nd May 2006 03:19 PM
Some Guy It is better to have pugged and lost than to never have pugged at all.
22nd May 2006 03:21 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

We remained in the bar until after MMJ finished, so we missed it.

do you not like MMJ??? Sounds like you missed the highlight of the show!!

quote:
voodoopug wrote:

We did not take the Durango, we took the Mitsubishi Endeavor, and the only discs played were:

Brussells Afair
Pearl jam State College 2003
Journey (only one song, Don't Stop Believing in order to completely humiliate the one cub fan that took the drive with us)
and then Cubs-White Sox Pregame.

Brussells Affair is excellent. You should give MMJ's "It Still Moves" a spin. One Big Holiday & Dancefloors rock. With all the PJ shows you're going to you should at least ck them out.

quote:
voodoopug wrote:

We arrived in Cleveland (I wore my stones button down shirt (top three buttons open to expose a little skin)

you must of had to fend off many lady admirers. You're wife must appreciate your resilent efforts to constantly keep them at bay.

quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I did have a U2 fan in the car with me and once this was revealed, we immediately pulled over and forced him to ride in the back seat.

how long did you two then make out for?

22nd May 2006 03:23 PM
jb Jouney, for any reason=gaydar!!!
22nd May 2006 03:24 PM
Some Guy this thread has legs
22nd May 2006 03:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
this thread has legs

it was fast approaching the post graveyard until I injected it with life!

I should check out MMJ, I missed them three times this week at PJ shows.
22nd May 2006 03:29 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
Jouney, for any reason=gaydar!!!

an SUV loaded with men singing Journey!! Sounds like an episode of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy.
22nd May 2006 03:29 PM
Nellcote JB said "Jouney, for any reason=gaydar!!!"

But JB, you know who sits to Paula's right on Idol, right?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)