ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For our New Jersey Posters(nsc) Return to archive
22nd May 2006 01:56 PM
jb http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/64102.htm
22nd May 2006 01:58 PM
telecaster jb they "whacked" Vito on the Soprano's last night
22nd May 2006 02:02 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:
jb they "whacked" Vito on the Soprano's last night

Interestingly Tele, I have never seen the Sopranos. I never was big on HBO/Showtime, etc.....I understand it is a great show............I really enjoy American Idol and Eva Longoria scenes on 'Desperate Housewives". Lastly, the Cubs were truly humiliated this weekend by Pug's World Champion White Sox's. I don't blame the catcher for punching that guy, as he was a little too arrogant , imo.
22nd May 2006 02:06 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

Interestingly Tele, I have never seen the Sopranos. I never was big on HBO/Showtime, etc.....I understand it is a great show............I really enjoy American Idol and Eva Longoria scenes on 'Desperate Housewives". Lastly, the Cubs were truly humiliated this weekend by Pug's World Champion White Sox's. I don't blame the catcher for punching that guy, as he was a little too arrogant , imo.

I enjoy "Little House on the Prairie", "Eight Is Enough" and
"Full House" reruns myself

22nd May 2006 02:08 PM
jb BJ and the Bear had trcuk stops as well...
22nd May 2006 02:09 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
BJ and the Bear had trcuk stops as well...

That's a big 10-4

McGreevys' wife was smoking hot

Did she stay with him?
22nd May 2006 02:11 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

That's a big 10-4

McGreevys' wife was smoking hot

Did she stay with him?

I beleive they have filed for divorce....sadly, he was living a secret life.
22nd May 2006 02:26 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:
jb they "whacked" Vito on the Soprano's last night

But it wasn't Tony ...
I see The FBI getting to Carm, and Anthony doing something that causes that... Maybe?
Love the show.
Having spent my first 19 in Jersey, the characters are dead on...
Jb, you should check them out, you would enjoy. There's a very cool Jewish character who has been on the show from the begining.
22nd May 2006 02:39 PM
jb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0415949/
22nd May 2006 02:40 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
Jb, you should check them out, you would enjoy. There's a very cool Jewish character who has been on the show from the begining.

Our friend who doesn't eat shellfish. . .
22nd May 2006 02:55 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

But it wasn't Tony ...
I see The FBI getting to Carm, and Anthony doing something that causes that... Maybe?
Love the show.
Having spent my first 19 in Jersey, the characters are dead on...

Is this the last season? They need to wrap some of the storylines up

Tony got a smoker in his SUV last night
22nd May 2006 03:02 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
telecaster wrote:

They have eight more episodes that will air in January; so the "last episode" in two weeks isn't the real ending of the season.
22nd May 2006 03:08 PM
Some Guy never saw the show although Mad tv did a funny thing on them one time
22nd May 2006 03:32 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Tony has banged some hotties! Carm ain't too bad either...
I love the anti-hero thing.
My wife got me into Lost... That thing is huge too. blogs, websites even a book coming out that connects to the show.
That's about it for me and TV, I do alot of flipping and watch ball games with my 5 year old. Got anything to recomend, with a DVR, I never miss anything.
22nd May 2006 03:36 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

Tony has banged some hotties! Carm ain't too bad either...
I love the anti-hero thing.
My wife got me into Lost... That thing is huge too. blogs, websites even a book coming out that connects to the show.
That's about it for me and TV, I do alot of flipping and watch ball games with my 5 year old. Got anything to recomend, with a DVR, I never miss anything.

Howe about Meadow?

Va va VOOM!

It didn't work out so well for Christophers girlfriend
22nd May 2006 03:38 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
Got anything to recomend, with a DVR, I never miss anything.

Pdog I am in the market for a DVR with the capability of burning from its' disk to a DVD but I don't feel like shelling out money for a service i.e. TIVO. Is your DVR connected to a service or does it fly solo? Can it burn to DVD? Anyone else out there have a set up like this?
22nd May 2006 03:44 PM
gimmekeef The Jewish character is Hesh I believe...He's connected to the music industry in the show.How he fits with the gang is never really made clear...
22nd May 2006 05:32 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/64102.htm

hey aj had an undercover t shirt on last nite.
22nd May 2006 07:05 PM
glencar Crap! I shouldn't have read this thread. I taped last night's Sopranos but now I can skip it!
22nd May 2006 07:52 PM
MissJaneDoe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Crap! I shouldn't have read this thread. I taped last night's Sopranos but now I can skip it!

Don't skip it; it was the best ep of the season! It's not like anyone posted about how the NY mobster was killed (boy, did he ask for it).
22nd May 2006 07:54 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Pdog I am in the market for a DVR with the capability of burning from its' disk to a DVD but I don't feel like shelling out money for a service i.e. TIVO. Is your DVR connected to a service or does it fly solo? Can it burn to DVD? Anyone else out there have a set up like this?

I just got it through Comcast. Scope made something like this himself, he only mentioned it, so I ddon't know the specifics.
22nd May 2006 07:56 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The Jewish character is Hesh I believe...He's connected to the music industry in the show.How he fits with the gang is never really made clear...

He runs a shylock, he goes back to Tony's dad's days.
23rd May 2006 01:45 AM
The_Worst As a poster from New Jersey I think I speak for us all when I say "Our entire state has been humuliated"...
23rd May 2006 08:17 PM
FrankiePeppers What's so humiliating about making your secret gay Israeli lover (Golan Cipel) the head of the NJ equivalent of Homeland Security when he had no credentials at all?
23rd May 2006 08:35 PM
glencar Well, I watched the Soppranos & it was a great ep! Much better than this whole sordid McGreevey scene.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)