ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Christina Aguilera to play stripper ?(nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
21st May 2006 05:43 PM
Ten Thousand Motels AGUILERA IS THE PERFECT STORM

Pop star CHRISTINA AGUILERA is lined up to play notorious burlesque stripper TEMPEST STORM in a Hollywood biopic on the dancer. Movie bosses are convinced the raunchy hitmaker is the perfect star to play Storm, who set Hollywood alight in the 1950s with her topless dancing and alleged affairs with ELVIS PRESLEY and JOHN F KENNEDY. A source tells British newspaper the Daily Star, "The role of Tempest has Christina's name written all over it. "She's got the looks - and the moves. People forget the singer has an acting background."

21/05/2006 14:17

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tempest Storm
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Early years

A victim of child abuse, she ran away from home as a young girl. Her beauty soon saw her twice married and twice divorced when she headed for Hollywood. That beauty landed her work as a chorus girl, but her curvaceous figure and very generous and natural 40" bosom and 22" waist combined with a magnetic stage personality led to a highly successful career in burlesque. Her professional debut was at the El Rey Theater in Oakland, California. She took Tempest Storm as her stage name around 1950, legally changing her name 1957.

Career

Tempest was a regular performer for many years on stage at a burlesque theatre in Oakland, California as well as at other clubs around the United States including in Las Vegas. Tempest was famous for her astounding physical measurements (44DD-25-35) and her red hair. She was featured in numerous magazines and burlesque movies including Russ Meyer's French Peep Show (1950), Paris After Midnight (1951), Striptease Girl (1952), Irving Klaw's Teaserama, (1955) (which also featured Bettie Page) and his Buxom Beautease (1956), and other films. She travelled extensively during her career, and did many performances in Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada. In the late 1950s, her breasts, or her "moneymakers" as she called them, were insured by Lloyds of London for one million dollars. In the 1950s and 60s she starred in a number of motion pictures both as herself and in a character role. Much admired for her intelligence personality and sense of humor, over the years, icons such as Walter Cronkite joined the line up of personalities to have their photo taken with her.

During her career, she was romantically linked with John F. Kennedy, Elvis Presley, Sammy Davis, Jr. and Vic Damone.

Tempest was, along with Lili St. Cyr and Blaze Starr, one of the most famous burlesque performers of the 1950's and 1960's. She is regarded as having one of the longest careers as a burlesque performer.

Retirement and Current Life

Tempest officially retired in 1995 at the age of 67, but has done the occasional stage performance since then. She wrote her autobiography with Billy Boyd in 1987, and still receives requests for interviews about her life.

With writer Bill Boyd, Ms. Storm told her life story in a 1987 book titled Tempest Storm: The Lady Is a Vamp. (ISBN 0934601259). She was inducted into the Exotic World Burlesque Museum Hall of Fame in Helendale, California, her G-string part of the museum's display.

Tempest has had four marriages, and one daughter from her marriage to the singer Herb Jeffries (divorced). She currently resides in Las Vegas, Nevada.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
21st May 2006 05:51 PM
pdog No need to suspend disbelief for that hoochie momma!
21st May 2006 05:59 PM
MrPleasant Q: Does Method training invariably result in a Method style of playing? For instance... Spears, the Spice Girls or Christina Aguilera.

Lee Strasberg: Forget the others! However, training Aguilera has nothing to do with style. The technique is related, of course, to certain things that you can achieve, but it is not as tied up with a specific style as it sometimes seems from the work of one particular individual. In her case, being a tramp helps. Since I'm stoned, deaf, mute and blind, I had to sense her in a rather unconventional manner.
21st May 2006 06:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels WALTER CRONKITE & TEMPEST STORM

TEMPEST STORM & BETTY PAGE

22nd May 2006 08:32 AM
gimmekeef Isnt she too young for an autobiography?..or are they changing the characters first name to Skank??
22nd May 2006 09:25 AM
egon to PLAY a stripper...?
22nd May 2006 02:50 PM
jb She is truly a talented singer and very sexy...
22nd May 2006 03:44 PM
mrhipfl
22nd May 2006 03:50 PM
jb Beautiful!!!
22nd May 2006 03:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Tempest was famous for her astounding physical measurements (44DD-25-35) and her red hair.

In the late 1950s, her breasts, or her "moneymakers" as she called them, were insured by Lloyds of London for one million dollars.

Cronkite looks rather happy having those 44 Double D's stuck up against him.
22nd May 2006 04:45 PM
PeerQueer C.A. has great pipes and a fantastic body...

Plus, word is she knows the joys of bi-gender love//------>

Joey - any confirmation on that?
22nd May 2006 07:33 PM
Soldatti
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
C.A. has great pipes and a fantastic body...

Those pics made an earthshake on the job today.
22nd May 2006 07:38 PM
glencar When did JFK nail her?
22nd May 2006 07:48 PM
Soldatti
quote:
glencar wrote:
When did JFK nail her?

22nd May 2006 08:09 PM
rolling who Will she show bush? Because any actress that doesn't show bush is worthless, in my opinion.
22nd May 2006 10:24 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

Those pics made an earthshake on the job today.

I just shot one off to that top pic.

Hot damn!
23rd May 2006 07:15 AM
corgi37 Oh, Lordy. The semen. THE SEMEN!!!!
23rd May 2006 07:43 AM
Paint.It.Black C.A. with lots of Stones attributes:

Grtz
Pib
23rd May 2006 11:39 AM
jb
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

This is nice!!!
23rd May 2006 03:31 PM
Saint Sway great pics! I now hope this thread reaches 10 pages!
23rd May 2006 03:45 PM
jb This women knows exactly how to please a man.
23rd May 2006 03:50 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
This women knows exactly how to please a man.

Anal, my brother, she will do it!
23rd May 2006 03:52 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Anal, my brother, she will do it!

http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/IMG/jpg/chirac_Sharon-petite270705.jpg
23rd May 2006 07:16 PM
Soldatti
quote:
jb wrote:
This women knows exactly how to please a man.

23rd May 2006 07:28 PM
PeerQueer This is a far superior thread to the Paris Hilton one...

-no disrespect to Joey intended-
23rd May 2006 09:49 PM
pdog
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
This is a far superior thread to the Paris Hilton one...

-no disrespect to Joey intended-

There's two big obvious differences. Talent and looks.
Paris has no talent and she's not that good looking.
24th May 2006 12:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
There's two big obvious differences. Talent and looks.
Paris has no talent and she's not that good looking.

Well, Christina isn't that good looking either but she certainly has "talents."

24th May 2006 12:11 PM
jb
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

My god, this beats #'s!! Thanks Soldatti!!!
24th May 2006 12:17 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Would anyone mind if I deleted this thread? Those pics of Christina are assaulting my subconcious mind.
24th May 2006 12:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Would anyone mind if I deleted this thread? Those pics of Christina are assaulting my subconcious mind.

please don't delete.

while these lovely pictures are currently available in the new issue of GQ, I am unable to access them because the pages in my issue came stuck together. I swear.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)