ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: McMcartney & Wife Separate (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
24th May 2006 08:11 AM
corgi37 Sure, yep, no worries. Whatever she gets, she'll give it ALL to charity. Uh-huh. Er, of course, minus "directors fees", "account fees", "management fees", "administration costs".

I think she can do more for the world too. Unemployment among the youth is such a worry these days. She could employ and train a team of "leg wranglers".

She'll be the "director" of any trust and can claim a wage from that trust (Hmm, a million a month should cover it). She can claim a tax deduction for things like air-fares, clothes, accomodation, food, super glue, etc.

But to be fair. Would any of you take $45mill? It would take at least $10mill to wipe that evil grin off her face.
24th May 2006 11:49 AM
Ten Thousand Motels 45 Million! Is that all? I was hoping she'd take him to the cleaners. She should get half, plus custody of the Kid with Child support and alimony on top of that.

YOU GO GIRL...TAKE THAT SUCKER FOR THE RIDE!!!!
24th May 2006 11:52 AM
Joey " 45 Million! Is that all? I was hoping she'd take him to the cleaners. She should get half, plus custody of the Kid with Child support and alimony on top of that. "

Tell me about it --- the most horrific part of this whole messed up deal is that Macca only gets ' The Leg ' on Wednesday Evenings ... that is right my Stonescicles , NO WEEKENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!

" Now THAT is frigged up Ronnie ! "

Jazzy

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)