ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: McMcartney & Wife Separate (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
17th May 2006 08:25 AM
Factory Girl FROM: Washington post.com 5/17/06

Paul McCartney and Wife Separate
The Associated Press
Wednesday, May 17, 2006; 8:06 AM

LONDON -- Former Beatle Paul McCartney and his wife, Heather Mills McCartney said Wednesday they are separating after nearly four years of marriage.

A statement issued by McCartney and his second wife said they had "found it increasingly difficult to maintain a normal relationship with constant intrusion into our private lives."

Former members of the Beatles pop group Sir Paul McCartney and his wife Heather McCartney in this file photo dated May 29, 2003, with no location given. McCartney and his wife Heather are planning to separate, according to a newspaper report Wednesday May 17, 2006, as representatives of the couple declined to comment but said an official statement was expected later Wednesday. The couple have been married for some four years. (AP Photo/File, PA) (File - AP)

Photos

Eye on Entertainment
A look at movies, music and television with celebrities from around the world.

The brief statement said that "with sadness" the couple agreed to "go our separate ways" but said the parting was "amicable."

He married Mills in June 2002, four years after his former wife, Linda McCartney, died of breast cancer. McCartney and Mills had a daughter in October 2003.

"Separation for any couple is difficult enough, but to have to go through this so publicly, especially with a small daughter, is immensely stressful," the statement said. "We hope, for the sake of our baby daughter, that we will be given some space and time to get through this difficult period."

[Edited by Factory Girl]
17th May 2006 08:30 AM
Nellcote In the words of the immortal Flip Wilson...
"Here Come Da Judge!"
Poor Macca, he just can't hold on to things...
Wacko Jacko steals his songs.
Now Stumpy will steal his dough.
He was on the cover of AARP magazine last month, looking ever the Angela Lansbury he's morphed into.
What A Shame!
17th May 2006 08:36 AM
UGot2Rollme would've hoped he'd had the balls to make her sign a pre-nup, but, based on his musical output the past few years, I kind of doubt it.
17th May 2006 09:33 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
would've hoped he'd had the balls to make her sign a pre-nup, but, based on his musical output the past few years, I kind of doubt it.

Gee Macca and balls in the same sentence....good one!...lol..Wonder who will get the royalties off the classics like Uncle Albert?....lmao
17th May 2006 09:57 AM
Stray Cat UK She told him she didn't really like the Beatles,but preferred BON JOVI !!!!!!!!!!!!!...true according to the BBC !!!!!!

I feel his pain !
17th May 2006 10:20 AM
Gazza
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
would've hoped he'd had the balls to make her sign a pre-nup, but, based on his musical output the past few years, I kind of doubt it.

SHE actually suggested he do this - HE refused.

Not quite the savvy businessman he's made out to be, eh?
17th May 2006 10:20 AM
Gazza
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
She told him she didn't really like the Beatles,but preferred BON JOVI !!!!!!!!!!!!!...true according to the BBC !!!!!!

I feel his pain !

I read this the other day as well. Felt really bad for the guy after all that for the first time in quite a while.
17th May 2006 10:22 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

SHE actually suggested he do this - HE refused.

Not quite the savvy businessman he's made out to be, eh?

where was young jacob when you needed him!!!!!
17th May 2006 10:23 AM
MrPleasant I'm having a MACCATHON this week!!

(My doctor told me that I have become a full time alcoholic; also: I'm impotent, but that's no NEWS for me.)

Most underrated? Hard to tell. Maybe Wild Life. Greatest melody composer of the 20th century.
17th May 2006 10:24 AM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Wonder who will get the royalties off the classics like Uncle Albert?....lmao

17th May 2006 10:51 AM
Ihavelotsajam So was the whole seal adventure a last attempt to rekindle the romance?
[Edited by Ihavelotsajam]
17th May 2006 10:56 AM
Factory Girl I read that Heather's constant screaming was bad for Paul's soul.

Hey Paul, Jerry's open for offers...
17th May 2006 10:57 AM
nankerphelge No pre-nup??!!

Amazing.
What a dope.

Hopefully he will get a good lawyer who can get a leg up on Heather.

17th May 2006 11:01 AM
pdog Good for her, I bet she couldn't hop away fast enough. Pay to drink bar at the wedding, set the tone for this travesty. I bet he called her Linda too.
17th May 2006 12:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot You know the magic is gone from your relationship when the wife stops giving stump.
17th May 2006 12:28 PM
nankerphelge It became clear to Paul that Heather was spending a disproportionate amount of his royalty income on "accessories"

17th May 2006 12:44 PM
nankerphelge Worse yet, was Heather's dark need to steal others' legs for kicks (so to speak).

17th May 2006 12:45 PM
nankerphelge The last straw for Paul:

When she let Larry King spread her leg on national television.

17th May 2006 12:57 PM
doo doo doo Dude She seemed like a real pain in the ass. The pussy even gave up his pot habit because she objected to it.

I'm sure the first thing he did was celebrate with a huge bongload.
17th May 2006 12:58 PM
Factory Girl I saw a movie about stumps once...many visuals are coming back now...
17th May 2006 04:40 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
No pre-nup??!!

Amazing.
What a dope.

Hopefully he will get a good lawyer who can get a leg up on Heather.

Oh, he HAS a Pre-Nup

In case of a split , MACCA gets Heather's leg every weekend and on Tuesday evenings .Word .

J- Ja - Jac - Jack - Jacky !

17th May 2006 04:44 PM
lotsajizz I DO divorce litigation for a living--that idiot bimbo will be lucky to get 5% of Paul's estate as most (more) accrued prior to his mrriage...the starting presumption is she gets 50% of accrual since marriage...
17th May 2006 04:48 PM
nankerphelge Do you do divorce litigation in the UK?

Are the UK laws different?

17th May 2006 04:48 PM
Joey
quote:
l

Lotsajizz wrote:
I DO divorce litigation for a living--

Jizzy .................

I do divorced women ................. and you ?!?!

Snaggle Puss ! ®
17th May 2006 04:51 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Do you do divorce litigation in the UK?

Are the UK laws different?

Nope--same presumption; marriage is a partnership regardless of ownership titles, deeds, etc....meaning property obtained/accrued during marriage is presumed 50/50....things documented as owned prior to marriage are generally exempt from the so-called 'marital estate'--in both nations

17th May 2006 04:53 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Joey wrote:

Jizzy .................

I do divorced women ................. and you ?!?!

Snaggle Puss ! ®

I admire ya, Joey ... 'cuz I think, as Neil surmised 'welfare mother make better lovers', but I am monogomously and happily married for what will be 17 years this August

17th May 2006 05:14 PM
pdog She should get 40% just for having fucked the guy!
17th May 2006 07:08 PM
Poison Dart She seems like a real fucking bitch.

17th May 2006 07:27 PM
Soldatti
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
The last straw for Paul:

When she let Larry King spread her leg on national television.

That pic is disturbing.
17th May 2006 07:47 PM
MrPleasant Wings rule!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)