ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy first year BdP!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Gardener Question Return to archive
May 22nd, 2004 07:41 AM
Ronnie B. Wood On 4 Flicks, stones talked about how they made jumpin jack flash, and keith says that it was about his gardener, he says "he's a great guy, but thats different story" or something like that... what about keiths gardener?
May 22nd, 2004 11:04 AM
Main Offender His gardener is named Jack and he has really big feet. He comes by early in the morning to start the gardening. One day he arrived and made a lot of noise while Mick and Keith were trying to write. Mick asked what's that noise. Keith said oh that's jumpin' Jack, my gardener. They wrote JJF after that. And that's why (in the early years) after doing JJF on stage Mick would toss water and rose petals out into the crowd.
May 23rd, 2004 03:39 AM
Ronnie B. Wood thank you man, keith says that on 4 flicks too, but he said at the end my gardener is a great guy, but he is another story, ill tell ya once (or something like that) what is another story? is he still alive?
May 23rd, 2004 09:54 AM
J.J.Flash Once I heard that the "gas gas gas" thing, has something to do with the steps of this Jack on the wet grass.....
May 23rd, 2004 10:38 AM
Main Offender Is Jack still alive? Last I heard (two months ago) yes, he was.
May 23rd, 2004 11:43 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Main Offender wrote:
Is Jack still alive? Last I heard (two months ago) yes, he was.

So, "where" did you hear something such relevant like that?