ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy first year BdP!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AMAZING NEW COMPILATION Return to archive
May 20th, 2004 05:27 AM
riccardo Out on May 24th in UK from Alchemy Records is the cd No Stone Unturned,a 2 cd set box(only 1000 pressed) credited to Ron Wood & Mick Taylor featuring tracks from BOTH artists.I wonder if THEY know about it.
May 20th, 2004 09:51 AM
exilestones@netscape You say it's amazing? What is so amazing about this bootleg?
May 20th, 2004 12:56 PM
riccardo Since it is out in the shops,or amazon.uk it is not a bootleg.I do not believe they put out something they do not have the rights for either. But I find it amazing that they couple two artists and put out a compilation as if they play together.If unauthorized it will become a collectors'item like the BW DVDs that have been withheld after some(few)copies got out.
May 20th, 2004 01:01 PM
jb tHANKS FOR THE INFO....EXCITING STUFF!!!
May 20th, 2004 06:17 PM
Mottrush This is not a new release as such! It's called "No Stone Unturned" and comprises of Ronnie's " Live and Eclectic" CD from '92 that was also re-released about 4 years ago and Mick Taylor's "14 Below" from '95.

Nothing special except that it's supposed to be a Limited Edition and will probably have a fancy cover!!!

Save your cash for the new Charlie release " Watts at Scott's". A double live CD recorded at Ronnie Scott's back in 2001.

Cheers,

Mottrush
[Edited by Mottrush]