ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy first year BdP!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: You Got Me Rocking Return to archive
May 19th, 2004 09:54 PM
Steel Wheels Charlie sounds good, don't he? Christ, that's one heavy hand. He's beating that god damned drum set into submission.

This Keith solo is raw, spontaneous, and right in groove with Charlie. His outro soloing is so damn fluid.

The Stones - Thank God for them and their wonderful music.
May 19th, 2004 09:59 PM
BILL PERKS ITS A GREAT SONG AND SHOULD REMAIN IN THE SET PERMANENTLY..THEY ALWAYS PLAY IT WELL
May 19th, 2004 10:29 PM
mac_daddy totally agree with both posts...

too bad they didn't release the 9 minute slower version that is on voodoo stew. that f*cking rocks, and should have made the final cut. Mick doesn't come in until several minutes deep - great stuff!!!
May 19th, 2004 10:36 PM
Snappy McJack That's good stuff, the studio cut.

But live? Noooo; very, very weak. Doesn't come across like it should at all.
May 21st, 2004 07:46 AM
Monkeytonkman You Got Me Rocking. does exactly what it says on the tin IT ROCKS.

I love all the rockers on Voodoo lounger. I Go Wild is another favourite, makes me wanna strap on my air guitar and throw some shapes!
May 21st, 2004 12:57 PM
Mikey YGMR is awesome on FF at the Twickenham show!
May 21st, 2004 03:54 PM
Steel Wheels The 4 Flicks version rocks the fishing lures right out of Keef's hair.