ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy first year BdP!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 35th ANNIVERSARY OF PASSING Return to archive
May 19th, 2004 02:30 PM
Noonan McKane Does anyone here plan to visit Brian's grave in Cheltenham this July, to mark the 35th anniversary of his death?
The current Mrs McKane and I plan to go. We were there in 1994 for the 25th, and it was a nice gathering; Many friends from near and far sitting around in the cemetery, being regaled by tales of Brian by his ex Pat Andrews, who I believe lives in Cheltenham yet.
If you go, we'll see you there!
May 19th, 2004 02:34 PM
jb Not sure Noonan...I think FPM C10 has that info.
May 19th, 2004 03:03 PM
Noonan McKane Forgive my ignorance, Jb. I've absolutely no idea what "FPM C10" is!
Please don't laugh! Fill me in..
May 19th, 2004 03:09 PM
jb
quote:
Noonan McKane wrote:
Forgive my ignorance, Jb. I've absolutely no idea what "FPM C10" is!
Please don't laugh! Fill me in..

A fellow poster "Fleabit Peanut Monkey" and a member of the Cleveland 10(10 guys on this board who went to Cleveland to party... they are all ostensibly straight).

[Edited by jb]
May 19th, 2004 03:19 PM
Noonan McKane Aah....right.
I think I DO know him. All his friends are junkies (that's not really true)(joke).
So....how do you mean he has "that info"? Does he plan to visit Cheltenham? Is he from Ohio? Or is he in the Cleveland in NE England?
That'd be one hell of a pilgrimage from Cleveland, Ohio!
May 19th, 2004 03:22 PM
jb I don't know...but he is very knowledgeable and serious.
May 19th, 2004 03:28 PM
Joey " Does anyone here plan to visit Brian's grave in Cheltenham this July, to mark the 35th anniversary of his death?

No.

" The current Mrs McKane and I plan to go. We were there in 1994 for the 25th, and it was a nice gathering; Many friends from near and far sitting around in the cemetery, being regaled by tales of Brian by his ex Pat Andrews, who I believe lives in Cheltenham yet.
If you go, we'll see you there! "

Not sure Noonan...I think FPM C10 has that info.

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jercee !

May 19th, 2004 03:32 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

A fellow poster "Fleabit Peanut Monkey" and a member of the Cleveland 10(10 guys on this board who went to Cleveland to party... they are all ostensibly straight).

[Edited by jb]

Yes , FPM is a very wise man and I constantly find myself mentally sitting at his feet listening to his Life-Work / Stonesian Expoundings .............................

...............He is also sometimes very serious but nowhere NEAR as serious as S. S. who is EXTREMELY serious ( It's something in the water in them's parts )

Word !

Jacky !

May 19th, 2004 04:24 PM
Noonan McKane You "mentally sit at his feet", do you, Joey?
Staggering.
May 20th, 2004 01:41 AM
gypsy Joey, jb, and I plan to simultaneously masturbate whilst fondling our Brian Jones pool tiles on July 3rd. The three of us will set up webcams, so that everyone others may view and mourn along with us.
May 20th, 2004 07:51 AM
didst thou seem
quote:
jb wrote:

[Edited by jb]

Steelie?
May 20th, 2004 08:13 AM
headshrinker i live in cheltenham so i'll go
May 20th, 2004 10:17 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Joey, jb, and I plan to simultaneously masturbate whilst fondling our Brian Jones pool tiles on July 3rd. The three of us will set up webcams, so that everyone others may view and mourn along with us.

Remember My Princess .................I have promised your father that I would help " Keep You off the Pole " .

We must NOT let him down .

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky !

May 20th, 2004 10:27 AM
jb Brian died before we really got to understand him....he probably deserved a better fate.
May 20th, 2004 10:40 AM
didst thou seem
quote:
jb wrote:
Brian died before we really got to understand him....he probably deserved a better fate.

He could have joined Mick Taylor on the county fair circut.
May 20th, 2004 10:40 AM
gypsy I wish he would have had the chance to meet at least half of his illegitimate children.
May 20th, 2004 10:45 AM
F505 I met one of his children in Stairway to Heaven on a Stones meeting. That boy toured whole Europe because he was the son of....
May 20th, 2004 10:45 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I wish he would have had the chance to meet at least half of his illegitimate children.

{ WHY ?!?! }

********* BLANK STARE ON THAT ONE **************

JJJJJJJJERCEE!
May 20th, 2004 11:43 AM
gypsy I don't know. Did each child receive a pool tile?
May 20th, 2004 11:49 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I don't know. Did each child receive a pool tile?

...............Yes , and an order of French Fries !

{ CA - RACK }

Triple Ronnie !

J.............KINS !