ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy first year BdP!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ultra Rare Trax Vol. 1 to 9 Return to archive
May 13th, 2004 05:41 PM
L&A "Ultra Rare Trax Vol 1 to Vol 9", realized in 1990 somewhere in Italy by the Genuine Pig Records.

Has someone more info about those CD's ?

Quality, rarety, exclusivities... ?

Thanks !
May 14th, 2004 06:30 AM
Ruby Tuesday Hi there,

all the tracklists and the artwork is available in the bootlegzone.

http://www.bootlegzone.com/album.php?name=tgpcd101
May 14th, 2004 09:52 AM
L&A Thanks Ruby ! I own the complete collection and would like to have the point of view of "professional" collectors...
May 14th, 2004 01:01 PM
SeerSuckersuit There is also a Vol 10 .....
May 14th, 2004 01:08 PM
jb
quote:
SeerSuckersuit wrote:
There is also a Vol 10 .....

Go home.
May 18th, 2004 01:16 AM
Zack Ruby, thanks for posting the link to the bootleg zone. It's an excellent site.
May 18th, 2004 08:59 AM
Main Offender I tried to order all 10 of them only to get a reply saying they are out of stock. Also, a professional collector told me that the quality is not that good. Take his info for what it's worth.
May 18th, 2004 01:37 PM
rocky hi ! "ultra rare trax " are mish mash of the years not in cronlogical order(1963-1969 in same cd.,there is better boots nowday's, rocky