ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Atlanta Pre-Sale Return to archive
05-20-02 10:20 AM
palmer42 Surprise! 10:20 AM & no tickets yet available on Stones Fan Club site. Anybody else having same problem? Is anybody using Sam Goody this morning to get thru? This is SO ridiculous.
05-20-02 10:56 AM
TomL I did Pittsburgh on Sam Goody this morning and got real lucky. 300 dollar seats for 90. Floor 3rd row seats 1 and 2.Talk about lucky. Between that and the blimp I am on a real high.
05-20-02 11:20 AM
tumblingdice I got 2 for Atlanta this morning with no problem getting on at all. The only problem I had was with ticketmaster as I had already registered with them to make it faster and when I hit submit info it kept telling me it could not use the info so I had to go back and log out and go in again and put in the info when I purchased. After that it was good to go. Also during all this I had to close out everything and go back through get access several times and did not have any problem it was up each time.If however you get to Sam Goody and it says not available and contact us then you may try logging out of their site and logging back in. This worked for me while I was on the phone with get access.# for them is 1-800-632-9237. I hope this helps

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.