ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wiltern & Ticketmaster Return to archive
05-19-02 01:12 PM
Martini Did anyone get Wiltern LA tickets through TicketBastard? It gave me a "not enough seats to fulfill your request" message immediately after the screen came up. After refreshing a few times, I got a few "busy" messages, and a good seven minutes into it, the search feature was closed down.

I'm just wondering if anyone won the Wiltern lottery this morning.

-M
05-19-02 01:40 PM
BuckKarr I had the same thing happen to me. I also called the automated numbers they had listed but when I finally got through, it just told me to call the exact same number back again. No opportunity to even get the tickets. How on earth can anyone actually get tickets for the clubs....did you make a deal with the devil himself? If so tell me and I will do the same.

Buck
05-19-02 04:01 PM
beardedhag Yeah, no joy on Wiltern. It's a shame since I can walk to the place from my house. Oh well, at least I'm seeing them at Staples.

05-20-02 12:39 PM
sway I had the same thing happen for Wiltern tix. I got through the hotline at 10:01, literally ONE minute after they went on sale and after pressing the proper numbers to buy Wiltern tix was told to call the same number I just called and then hung up on me! Got through a couple more times to the EXACT same thing.

Hence, the phone hotline for Wiltern tickets was a sham. They were NEVER available to buy over the phone. I'd like to hear otherwise. I'm as pissed as anyone!
05-20-02 11:57 PM
Jerry It let me through, but no tickets. I tried for one, and got a notice that there was an error (gave me a code), kept trying and same code would show. Finally refreshed the page, and none available.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.