ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Almost zero hour! Return to archive
05-18-02 09:20 AM
riverrat Good luck everybody. My the true fans get everything that they want!!!
05-18-02 09:41 AM
nanky Yes indeed and I built a small fire in my basement last night and drank some red wine and chanted and prayed to the Stones gods -- and because I followed the rules, I will be blessed with tickets today. I hope all of you also chanted last night and drank red wine and built a small fire in your basement because if you didn't, you will probably go unfulfilled today. No offense -- not trying to get inside anyone's head, but facts is facts.

05-18-02 10:33 AM
Nasty Habits WOO WOO
WOO WOO
WOO WOO
WOO WOO

One ticket for TOWER!
One kick straight to my heart!
One ticket for TOWER!
Oh, Lord how great thou art!
05-18-02 10:45 AM
Maxlugar I struck out Nanky! How 'bout you?

Great Nasty! You are one lucky mofo!
05-18-02 10:45 AM
KeepRigid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know what I did, but I now have tickets to every single show on the tour! (And some that they aren't even playing.)

What happened was, as I was trying to get through on Ticketmaster, I inadvertently hit one of those Fx keys on my computer (F8, or maybe F2?)...well, whatever is was, it has resulted in me having front row seats for like 77% of the tour!!

Quite exciting this computer magic!

As I said, the majority of these seats are front row, but there are also a lot of seats that are quite close to the B-stage.

At times, I will be onstage performing with the Stones.

This has turned out to be a better day than originally projected!

05-18-02 11:58 AM
Nasty Habits Keep --

Are you gonna be the guy who leads the all band march around the arena aisles playing lead kazoo during the triumphant debut of Something Happened to Me Yesterday? I got an update about that from the fan club page but I really had my doubts . . .

05-18-02 12:08 PM
KeepRigid Well, Nasty, I didn't wanna seem boastful or anything...
05-18-02 12:33 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Yeah, right Keep....you have a "lawyer" to do that for you...

You are not fooling anyone.

gypsy will find you out.

She will end up shunning you.

You have to get clean, now, before it's too late.

Confess!

You really have no choice. You must confess your crimes....

Every time you post...I'll be here...for days...for weeks...for months...for YEARS if need be...

I'm just worried about your SOUL!

CONFESS!!!
05-18-02 12:37 PM
nanky Nuthin -- tried phone and on-line -- nuthin
So much for the fire in my basement
So much for the red wine
So much for the chanting

05-18-02 12:41 PM
KeepRigid Thanks Card,
I would confess my soul, but gyp's already got it. So, you know it's in good hands.
05-18-02 01:57 PM
gypsy Cardy, you're just jealous because Keep has his own lawyer. I knew this was bound to happen.
05-18-02 01:57 PM
marko Hey guys,,,,you�re welcome to my basement.anytime.
05-18-02 05:24 PM
Joey I would like to clutch each and every single one of you fine individuals to my bosom , stroke your young sweaty heads , and just say thanks for being so damn smart .

I will mention every single one of you in the book I am currently writing about the Stones .

Oliver Wendell Joey

Clubby
05-18-02 05:27 PM
Maxlugar Like Home Simpson says: Trying is the first step towards failure.

We tried, Nanky. And we failed.

05-18-02 06:20 PM
riverrat MaxLugar...that's classic.
05-18-02 07:06 PM
TomL I got through to no one. I am glad that I gave Goody 30 each for every ticket I bought. Lets rock n roll.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.