ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Pic Return to archive
05-18-02 05:24 AM
Mathijs That's a gorgeous header pic, really beautiful. Can anyone confirm where this pic is taken? Judging from clothing, set-up and Keith's new Ted Newman Jones guitar it must be Australia 73, but it's the first picture I see of Bill Wyman using the Ampeg Dan Armstrong bass instead of the Gibson SGB bass he used on the winter tour!

Mathijs
05-18-02 06:48 AM
beer Looks like Keef is capoed at the 5th fret? would that be "You can't always get what you want"?

--
05-18-02 08:15 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Honolulu International Center, January 21, 1973
05-18-02 08:48 AM
nanky This is exactly why I love this place. i showed the header pci to mrs nanky and shes says "yeah, it's the Stones"

then I show her the posts -- and how Keith and Bill are playing new guitars and a 5th fret capo means YCAGWYW.

There are two types of people in the world -- us and them -- thank god we're us...
05-20-02 12:39 PM
moy
quote:
nanky wrote:
There are two types of people in the world -- us and them -- thank god we're us...

the greatest rock and roll band in the world has the greatest rock and roll fans in world
05-20-02 01:34 PM
Maxlugar Damn straight Nanky!

For we are the chosen, anointed, gilded prince's of The Drive.

I love us.

For it is us that keep......oh fuck it, I don't have time for this shit today.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmaxy!
05-20-02 02:57 PM
jb Thank god for Nanker and Maxlugar...real fans!
05-20-02 03:16 PM
marko Its our own undervover world,its the way of life,its been
for me now 22 year,22 more to come.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.