ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ATLANTA DATES Return to archive
05-17-02 05:47 PM
gimmekeef Anyone have any info on other Atlanta dates.Seems to be a 5 day gap around the Turner Field date.I'm thinking that the Fox Theater would be a natural as they played a legendary gig there I believe in 75.Also Philips Arena is a pretty good arena site for sound so..............."20,000 Grandmas wave their hankies in the air!!!!!"
05-17-02 06:09 PM
MRD8 I've heard there will be a second show in Atlanta at the Phillips...as they have done in Boston and Philly they are waiting for the Turner Field show to sell out...then they'll announce the arena show...no Fox date for Atlanta though...I'll have to hold onto the memories I have of seeing them there in '78...my only theater show ever!
05-17-02 09:17 PM
Honky Tonker They played The Fox in 78 and 81. I think it was the old Omni in 75. I too am hoping for a Fox show. Keith likes the building as The Winos played their first show there in 1988. What about The Tabernacle? Would it be big enough for a club show? Or maybe even The Roxy. Ronnie was there in the early 90's.
05-19-02 11:57 AM
swapwoodfortaylor My recollection of last tour was that a 2nd Atlanta show at The Dome was cancelled due to poor ticket sales. Just the one date their last time. I'm definitely coming over from UK for Turner Field AND will get 'scalped' if their is a showing at The Fox again!!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.