ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Information on more MidWestern Dates ? Return to archive
05-17-02 12:04 PM
Joey Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters...........

I was just wondering if any of you fine people have some additional information on future dates ? Particularly of interest is the month of January . There are rumors everywhere of the band playing cities like St . Louis , OK City , Memphis , Kansas City , Minneapolis -- but does anyone have definitive information ?

Much appreciated . Off to P.F. Changs for lunch . Got the afternoon off -- will check back .

Later,

Pal Joey

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Club Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joey

JJJJJJJJJJJJJjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjoooooooeeeey

05-17-02 12:19 PM
nankerphelge You might pop over to Stonesdoug's site and check with him -- or e-mail him -- he seems to have good info on down the road a piece...

05-17-02 01:12 PM
jb The stones will not play any mid-west dates as tickets do not sell well....they had to cancel stadium show in cleveland on 94 tour...midwest is country music and John Mellencamp!
05-17-02 01:32 PM
voodoopug Chicago is in the midwest and stones tickets sell out there almost faster than anywhere else
05-17-02 02:20 PM
MRD8 Josh,
We can't say much about where Stones tickets don't sell too well...living here in Florida they haven't sold too well since the '81 tour! Could that be the reason there are only two arena shows in the whole state?
05-17-02 02:26 PM
marko And besides,they didn�t cancel show in cleveland in 1994
tour!They played there in august,and damn killer show.They
did No expectations with lenny krawitz.Stones been in
Cleveland 1975,1978,1981,1989,1994,1999 and again in 2002.
Also they�ve been in chicago every tour since 1969.
05-17-02 04:07 PM
jb I've always said Florida sucks the big one! In 81, they only played Orlando and sold out 2 shows at Tangerine Bowl. 89 2 shows ar Orange bowl, 1 sold out, the other about 60,000...94 1 show at Joe Robbie on pay per view barely sold out, 97 orange bowl only 53,000 with Dave Mathews, Smashing Pumpkins,etc..99 only 1 No Security show which barely sold out at last minute. Florida is pathetic! We get 4 Billy Joel / Elton shows, 3 U2 shows, 2 Paul shows starting tonight, 2 springstein shows, you get the picture....florida sucks for stones fans...however, the stones love coming here to party on south beach ...last time they stayed at the Loews and I got pictures of both Mick and Keith...Lastly, who is Josh.my name is jb
05-18-02 02:23 AM
stones09 They played 2 No Security shows in Florida. Both Tampa and Ft Lauderdale were sell-outs.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.