ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Set lists again,,,,,,i got nothing else to do... Return to archive
05-16-02 08:15 AM
marko For theatres(if they don�t do thema shows,,)

1.shattered
2.gimme shelter
3.tumbling dice
4.new song(rock)
5.black limousine
6.let it loose/i got the blues
7.melody/tops
8.one hit
9.she was hot
10.break the spell
11.down the road apice
12.coming down again(keef)
13.the worst/happy/sleep tonight
14.honky tonk woman
15.saint of me
16.carol
17.you got me rocking
18.out of control
19.jjf

arenas
1.paint it black
2.honky tonk woman
3.undercover
4.if you can�t rock me
5.rocks off/monkey man
6.love is strong
7.heartbraker/all down the line
8.fool to cry/waiting on a friend
9.new song
10.saint of me
11.hot stuff
12.little t&a/happy
13.slow keith,,,,
14.everybody needs somebody,,,(center stage)seems to be on some shows??
15.roll over beethoven,center stage
16.midnight rambler,center stage
17.sympathy
18.iorr
19.out of control
20.rip this joint
21.jjf

stadiums
1.paint it black
2.tumbling dice
3.new song
4.all down the line
5.you got me rocking
6.new song
7.angie
8.sweet virginia/far away eyes
9.shine a light
10.saint of me
11.iorr
12.new song
13.miss you
14.little t&a/happy/before they,,,/can�t be seen
15.new keith,,,
15.out of control
16.carol/let it rock(ceneter stage)
17.its all over now,center stage
18.love is strong/midnight rambler
19.sympathy
20.street fighting man
21.honky tonk woman
22.start me up,they will play it anyway,,,
23.rip this joint
24.jjf

just having a borin afternoon in finland.....
05-16-02 09:26 AM
nankerphelge Nuthin to do -- you better get yer ass in drinkin shape my friend. We gonna get a limo full of booze and C-tenners and we don't want anyone fallin out the moonroof (YCB)!

I am having trouble keeping my head in my work this week -- just too damn much planning to do for Sept - Oct!!!
05-16-02 11:00 AM
Cardinal Ximinez Ever since I hit the NYC Trifecta, I've been walking around with a big 'ol stiffy. It may be perpetual. I wonder what my wife will think of THAT!
05-16-02 11:25 AM
nankerphelge The technical term is a "Rawltney" -- a hard-on so big, it uses up the excess skin in your body and you can't blink your eyes!!!

We understand Ximy...
05-16-02 02:30 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Well, I wouldn't call it BIG. It's larger than the national average by a good inch and a half...but it's not a 3rd leg or anything like that.
05-16-02 04:44 PM
Jaxx really, marko. you are spending too much time thinking about setlists and not enough time getting in shape to party your ass off with a wild bunch of yanks! i'm warning everyone that i train at high altitudes.
05-16-02 06:10 PM
nankerphelge We like chicks that train!

How do you do in limos?
05-16-02 06:15 PM
Joey "Ever since I hit the NYC Trifecta, I've been walking around with a big 'ol stiffy. It may be perpetual. I wonder what my wife will think of THAT! "

The medical term for that is called " Priapism " and it is the same condition that Bill Clinton had from ' 95- '01 .

05-16-02 07:02 PM
Jaxx
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
How do you do in limos?

there is only one way to find out! &;->
05-16-02 07:42 PM
nankerphelge Ooooh - ya big naughty!
We'd better get a STREEEETTTTCCCHHHH Limo Max!
05-16-02 08:05 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
really, marko. you are spending too much time thinking about setlists and not enough time getting in shape to party your ass off with a wild bunch of yanks! i'm warning everyone that i train at high altitudes.

"You are a STUDENT."
Marko, to FPM, at about 4 am after the cookout in Cleveland, when FPM decided not to have that 19th beer.

Marko is ONE Finnish Stones fan who doesn't need to train to party with wild Yanks. I will vouch for that.

I just hate drinking BEFORE shows - because then ya gotta pee. That's why I love Chiba. Chiba is our friend.

And since we're celebrating 40 years of bad behavior, a big pile of blow would be fun too.

Did I say that? NO! I couldn't have.

Remind me in the limo to tell you the story about Vet Stadium '97.

Last time I saw the Stones at MSG, there were waiters in red vests serving champagne. No shit! Total class! It was way too expensive, but the plastic glasses had little stems and everything.

Hope they still have that service available.
05-16-02 08:29 PM
nankerphelge Yes chiba is our friend.

That's why I am asking my apothecary to formulate a virulent strain known as Black Limo I.

Looking quite forward to an MSG Chiba-face!
05-16-02 10:36 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Awwwww...you guys need some Rebel Yell to wash that chiba smoke down! You only drink about an ounce at a time...so unless your bladder is the size of a peanut, you should be fine! Besides, you KNOW there's gonna be a 12 minute version of Miss You...that sounds like a great time to hit the head.
05-17-02 12:05 AM
Jaxx
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Ooooh - ya big naughty!
We'd better get a STREEEETTTTCCCHHHH Limo Max!

on one hand i would say you are a bit presumptuous, however, on the other hand...shit, with all the chiba going around, you're damn straight (well, not in the ~biblical~ sensa, i mean sense). we are going to have a major salad going on and it won't matter whether we get a 12 minute miss you or not.....i'd prefer the ~!not~

glad to hear that marko is a seasoned party animal, FPM! then we won't have to worry about him.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.