ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
"On the Road" World Tour 2002-2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Test,test,...this is an avatar test...thank you Return to archive
05-15-02 10:27 PM
Riffhard Ain't the Stones great!I love 'em!
PS-I might be hooked for Roseland.
05-15-02 11:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl VERY IMPORTANT: THe website is back but we lost some information since previous back up so many avatars are lost, they are not on the net, but I have all in my computer.

Please just send me the location of your avatar, i.e. http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/rogerriffin-avatar.jpg

BTW, Riffhard, your avatar is not working as the URL is wrong you click it twice

So just enter this location one time http://www.keno.org/stones_images/keef2guitars.JPG

05-16-02 10:11 AM
Riffhard Thanks much Gerardo!
Let's hope it worked this time!Thank's Keno for the pix!

Riffhard
05-16-02 03:54 PM
Miss U. testing, motherfuckers.
05-16-02 07:47 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Ain't the Stones great!I love 'em!
PS-I might be hooked for Roseland.

Yes- as a matter of FACT, they ARE great.

And if you find any OTHER tickets for Roseland, don't forget your Blimp Brother!

PS _ Not to brag, but I might go even higher than face value - say, $56 or $57!
05-17-02 09:31 PM
Riffhard Yeah FPM,
I might be hooked for Roseland.The operative word here is a very big MIGHT.One of the guys at the station also writes for a local music rag and his editor gave him a pair!Well,it just so happens his wife is expecting and her due date is Sept. 20th.The Good Lord willing she'll be later than that say,oh I don't know maybe on the 30th or there abouts.Yeah I know,I'm selfish but,I mean come on it's freaking The Roseland.
Ofcourse you what they say about MIGHTS,they live on a chickens ass,or is that mites.Oh well whatever.Keeping my fingers crossed!

Riffhard Blimp 5,MSG 50,Limo 15,Roseland still SOL
05-17-02 10:10 PM
Cardinal Ximinez You would be in if she pops on her due date too. I had tickets to see the Eagles vs Cowboys 2 weeks after my son was born...I didn't go...I was gonna go, but when I told my wife she was like, "BULLSHIT! You are staying here and helping me with this pooping, screaming, baby!" I don't want to get your hopes up, but I'm willing to bet that either way...you are in.
05-18-02 02:51 AM
Riffhard To have a man of the cloth say that makes feel much better about my prospects!I thank you Cardinal!Please,oh please say a mass for me!I'm putting my faith into your hands and the hands of the unborn!

Riffhard Blimp 5,MSG 50,Pukeing out of the back of the limo 15,Roseland odds getting much better but,still SOL

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.