ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Hi there
© Arici Graziano
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Denton, Cristina Ruiz et al. Return to archive
May 22nd, 2005 05:43 PM
gorda Why should some stupid, retarded fans run the Rolling Stones' fan club?

I didn't get the tickets, I wanted because I didn't join that stupid club! But, I'm not joining that stupid club after they all banned me in the first place!

Not fair at all
May 22nd, 2005 06:18 PM
glencar You got banned? Wow.
May 22nd, 2005 07:12 PM
gorda HERE IS WHAT I DID:

The “Fans” at R.S. com just got mad because:

1.) I referred to Sir Michael Philip Jagger as “Micky”.

2.) I posted some pictures on different threads.

3.) I responded to all the threads that pertained to Micky. These were threads that were started by other fans, way before I even knew about the website! The topics were nice and interesting.

Topics like:
Does Mick Smoke Cigarettes?
Getting Mick to Join the Chat Room
When Are the Stones On 60 Minutes?
Aragon-Thanks, Mick!
Mick Jagger is the Nicest Man!
Mick’s Solo
Degree Thesis on the Rolling Stones and Mick.
The Man From Elysian Fields
Mick and a Clothing Line
Being Mick DVD
Mick’s “Horsie” Shirt
Mick’s Wardrobe
Sweet of Mick

4.) I also bumped up threads that were posted by fans that had login names with Mick’s name in it. For example, Micklover, mickjaggerluvr, jaggergirl, and ilovemickjagger.

BUT, HERE IS WHAT THEY DID:

1.) Called me a Bitch. (Cristina)

2.) Threatened to physically hurt me! (All of them.)

3.) Talked about "camel-toe" (cristina and coletti)

4.) Insulted prominent political leaders like Cruz Bustamante and ex-President Clinton, (web69 and jmsills)

5.) Made racist jokes and saying that Cruz Bustamante should go back to Tijuana where he belongs, and comparing him to a Chihuahua dog, (web69)

6.) Talked about illegal drugs (cristina and web69)

7.) Showed their tits and ass (lovergrrl),

8.) Made fun of midgets, black people, "rednecks", poor people from the South, made degrading jokes about blondes and women in general, . . .

I would like to know WHY?

Why Finalick can threaten me on the "official Rolling Stones" website? And this poster did not get banned!

Why web69 can make racist remarks about Cruz Bustamante, compare him to a Chihuahua dog and say that he should go back to Tijuana where he belongs and he does not get banned!

Cristina, can call me a BITCH, and she does not get banned!

Lovergrrl can show her naked breast (nipple and all) and she does not get banned!!

Everyone can make the most disgusting jokes in such bad taste that I can't even repeat them, and none of them get banned!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour