ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Hi there
© Arici Graziano
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anyone else get in for the Anaheim show? Return to archive
May 22nd, 2005 01:37 PM
rollingrocks At first nothing was coming up...i wanted 2 $99 terrace seats, but as soon as 10 o clock hit and i searched for em there was nothing eeek. After 15 minutes of waiting and waiting, searching new stuff from $160 field(which i cant afford, but did show up), to upper view (bleh). Then I finally found some $60 terrace sears , with obstructed view, but i passed on those, and finally wound up on field level with obstructed view....not too bad i guess for $60. Im just happy I got in. I wouldve been mad if I didnt. What did the rest of y'all get?
May 22nd, 2005 03:20 PM
Poplar
I think this is more evidence that scalpers are looting these shows (all of 'em). man are they gonna get burned on this tour.
May 22nd, 2005 03:23 PM
mac_daddy that's right, the anaheim show went up for sale this morning. i got in via the amex presale...

May 22nd, 2005 03:29 PM
littleredrooster I was looking, could have had a single Anaheim Floor B2 row 11 for $450 + TB charges but passed.

TM site has CRASHED as os 1130 Pacific time
May 22nd, 2005 04:32 PM
kahoosier I got my ticket in A2 row 8 of off E-bay, someone selling one of their "hotseats" less than 3 hours after buying it. The auction was very short. The price was hefty, but I have to admit I could probably sell this at a profit! I am seeing tickets now 20-30 rows further back for more, and equivalent seats by the brokers are pricd $500 and more higher. It is amazing. Sure the e-bay seller made money off of me, but I know what he paid TM (too much to start), and I was willing to pay the extra, but at least he was not out for blood. These brokers HAVE to be insane, I am seeing $3000-$4000 for front and second row seats! I know some of the most rabid fans in the world, and not one of them would pay that. Who in the hell can afford to take someone to a show that will end up costing $8000?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour