ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Hi there
© Arici Graziano
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ THE A/V ROOM ] [ THE ART GALLERY ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ BERNARD FOWLER ] [ LISA FISCHER ] [ DARRYL JONES ] [ BOBBY KEYS ] [ JAMES PHELGE ] [ CHUCK LEAVELL ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ MAGAZINE COVERS ] [ MUSIC COVERS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ BOOTLEGS ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
[ CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE ] [ RESTROOMS ]
NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A new book... Return to archive
May 21st, 2005 05:13 PM
Chris Diemoz People,

I just want fellow researchers, and factual aficionados, aware that new bread is out there for them. Postman delivered me today a copy of the book "Rolling Stones and the making of Let It Bleed", by writer Sean Egan (at his first Stones essay, but who already worked, in the past, on The Animals and on Hendrix). It's part of the serie "Vinyl Frontier" and, even if only some hours passed since I've got it delivered in my hands, I think that LIB is always worth a reading.

Should you need more details on this book, here's the link:

http://www.mqpublications.com/details.phtml?id=328&cat=

Ciao,
Chris
May 21st, 2005 05:19 PM
kath hey chris! i haven't seen your name up here for a while!! how you doin'????
May 21st, 2005 05:36 PM
gypsy Thanks Chris!
One can never have too many Stones books! I always read mine over and over again.
May 21st, 2005 05:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ciao Chris!!

I really will look for it, I love those books with such an specific subject and this subject is really interesting as the making of Let it Bleed includes the last recording sessions of Brian with the stones, the Brianless and Taylorless period, and the very early days for Mick Taylor

Let it Bleed rocks
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour